• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    Big Time Smash

    «First Previous 123
    beats723
    Thekidmc11
    Tripple888
    River_fish
    Coach55
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2339
    Posts: 71
    «First Previous 123
     
    beats723
    beats723
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2018
    Posts: 8325
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 2:13 AM ET #51

    Congrats to broncos backers ! I felt really good after 1st half being up 3. Had st.maryscML to close out 2 leg with East wash then played live early first at -1.5 . Aww well the way the cookie crumbles. Best of luck to everyone tomorrow!! Some good games , tough matches. Good one right out the gate Baylor -3.5 vs Sun devils . Both playing decent ball Baylor seems more so. Beat ASU by 5 points on 2/21 . Asu did beat Kansas / ttu SU in past couple weeks . I'm looking more into the total as I think we see points . Anyway I'll stop rambling lol. Nice hit smash win

    Reply

    Congrats to broncos backers ! I felt really good after 1st half being up 3. Had st.maryscML to close out 2 leg with East wash then played live early first at -1.5 . Aww well the way the cookie crumbles. Best of luck to everyone tomorrow!! Some good games , tough matches. Good one right out the gate Baylor -3.5 vs Sun devils . Both playing decent ball Baylor seems more so. Beat ASU by 5 points on 2/21 . Asu did beat Kansas / ttu SU in past couple weeks . I'm looking more into the total as I think we see points . Anyway I'll stop rambling lol. Nice hit smash win

     
    Thekidmc11
    Thekidmc11
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 2367
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 2:25 AM ET #52

    Quote Originally Posted by Thekidmc11:

    @DJK

    -MC-
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Thekidmc11:

    @DJK

     
    Tripple888
    Tripple888
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2023
    Posts: 156
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 2:35 AM ET #53

    @beats723

     For baylor vs Arizona state games 

    Line being target by the Sharps 

    Market open Baylor -1.5 current market -3.5 

    Maret open total 157.5 current market 154.5 

    Baylor ML line went up 35% 

    baylor havent lost to zona state since 2008 

    Public on Zona state and line its moving in favoirite of baylor. 

    i would play it baylor ML parlay with under 157.5 

    But ill check again tomorrow. 

    Wish you all the BEST LUCK!
    Reply

    @beats723

     For baylor vs Arizona state games 

    Line being target by the Sharps 

    Market open Baylor -1.5 current market -3.5 

    Maret open total 157.5 current market 154.5 

    Baylor ML line went up 35% 

    baylor havent lost to zona state since 2008 

    Public on Zona state and line its moving in favoirite of baylor. 

    i would play it baylor ML parlay with under 157.5 

    But ill check again tomorrow. 

     
    River_fish
    River_fish
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2023
    Posts: 2294
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 6:51 AM ET #54

    Great job!

    Reply

    Great job!

     
    Coach55
    Coach55
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2020
    Posts: 836
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 8:00 AM ET #55

    @Thekidmc11

     an_praisepeace_5moneybag

    Member since 2011.
    Reply

    @Thekidmc11

     an_praisepeace_5moneybag

     
    tony402
    tony402
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 974
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 8:12 AM ET #56

    I don't see your record

    Reply

    I don't see your record

     
    Onthereal
    Onthereal
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 6853
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 8:49 AM ET #57

    @DJK

     Lmao what you think you’re accomplishing and what is actually happening in reality by posting this stuff is hilarious

    Reply

    @DJK

     Lmao what you think you’re accomplishing and what is actually happening in reality by posting this stuff is hilarious

     
    FelixFermin21
    FelixFermin21
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 20402
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 10:08 AM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by Thekidmc11:

    IM SMASHIN ON THIS.. I ADVISE U TO DO THE SAME. SANTA CLARA +4.5


    moneybag

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Thekidmc11:

    IM SMASHIN ON THIS.. I ADVISE U TO DO THE SAME. SANTA CLARA +4.5


    moneybag

     
    DJK
    DJK
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2026
    Posts: 148
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 7:13 PM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by Onthereal:

    @DJK  Lmao what you think you’re accomplishing and what is actually happening in reality by posting this stuff is hilarious

    Since you asked, my answer to you is "read the whole thread why I posted my shit".

    Do you know what I think?  If I do a Martingale betting and fade the shit out of every posted picks on this forum, I'd be a millionaire.  No?

    There are exceptions but not too many.

    It makes me wonder why people like Vanjack left this place who is hitting over 80% win rate in football, which I'm sure is WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND EVERYONE HERE maybe except Don Juan.  I tailed him like crazy and I made a boatload.

    I first thought there were some serious gamblers betting serious money and winning constantly, but I'm beginning to doubt that.  Sorry.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Onthereal:

    @DJK  Lmao what you think you’re accomplishing and what is actually happening in reality by posting this stuff is hilarious

    Since you asked, my answer to you is "read the whole thread why I posted my shit".

    Do you know what I think?  If I do a Martingale betting and fade the shit out of every posted picks on this forum, I'd be a millionaire.  No?

    There are exceptions but not too many.

    It makes me wonder why people like Vanjack left this place who is hitting over 80% win rate in football, which I'm sure is WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND EVERYONE HERE maybe except Don Juan.  I tailed him like crazy and I made a boatload.

    I first thought there were some serious gamblers betting serious money and winning constantly, but I'm beginning to doubt that.  Sorry.

     
    DJK
    DJK
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2026
    Posts: 148
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 7:15 PM ET #60

    Serious question.

    Anyone here actually made money tailing all of the picks on this forum?

    I highly doubt it.

    Some may have here and there but in the long run not likely.

    Reply

    Serious question.

    Anyone here actually made money tailing all of the picks on this forum?

    I highly doubt it.

    Some may have here and there but in the long run not likely.

     
    FelixFermin21
    FelixFermin21
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 20402
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 7:22 PM ET #61

    @DJK

    Honestly it depends on who you’re trailing..

    At the moment there’s several hot cappers including KidMC.

    Finding the honest and consistent cappers that want to help others is key!

    Check out Kasper, MGMgrnd, Umgmu and a few others that play minimal plays. 

    Solid, no BS dudes that want to beat the man!

    peace_5

    Reply

    @DJK

    Honestly it depends on who you’re trailing..

    At the moment there’s several hot cappers including KidMC.

    Finding the honest and consistent cappers that want to help others is key!

    Check out Kasper, MGMgrnd, Umgmu and a few others that play minimal plays. 

    Solid, no BS dudes that want to beat the man!

    peace_5

     
    FelixFermin21
    FelixFermin21
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 20402
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 7:24 PM ET #62

    @DJK

    To answer your question, yes I have been doing extremely well lately trailing a select few!

     

    Reply

    @DJK

    To answer your question, yes I have been doing extremely well lately trailing a select few!

     

     
    yanks21x
    yanks21x
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 2598
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 7:47 PM ET #63

    Quote Originally Posted by FelixFermin21:

    @DJK To answer your question, yes I have been doing extremely well lately trailing a select few!

    Is it tailing or trailing? Asking for a friend an_popcorn

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by FelixFermin21:

    @DJK To answer your question, yes I have been doing extremely well lately trailing a select few!

    Is it tailing or trailing? Asking for a friend an_popcorn

     
    FelixFermin21
    FelixFermin21
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 20402
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 7:50 PM ET #64

    Quote Originally Posted by yanks21x:

    Quote Originally Posted by FelixFermin21: @DJK To answer your question, yes I have been doing extremely well lately trailing a select few! Is it tailing or trailing? Asking for a friend

    I don’t like “tailing”other” dudes so I say trailing…

    an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by yanks21x:

    Quote Originally Posted by FelixFermin21: @DJK To answer your question, yes I have been doing extremely well lately trailing a select few! Is it tailing or trailing? Asking for a friend

    I don’t like “tailing”other” dudes so I say trailing…

    an_roll_laugh

     
    tito40
    tito40
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 21702
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 7:53 PM ET #65

    @FelixFermin21

     an_roll_laugh

     

     

    gl kid, keep doing your thing. its appreciated peace_5

    Reply

    @FelixFermin21

     an_roll_laugh

     

     

    gl kid, keep doing your thing. its appreciated peace_5

     
    JuiceCanseco
    JuiceCanseco
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2025
    Posts: 945
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 7:54 PM ET #66

    @FelixFermin21

     an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    @FelixFermin21

     an_roll_laugh

     
    FelixFermin21
    FelixFermin21
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 20402
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 7:59 PM ET #67

    Quote Originally Posted by tito40:

    @FelixFermin21       gl kid, keep doing your thing. its appreciated

    Thanks Tito!!!

    Always look for your baseball plays!!

    BOL brother!!

    peace_5  clover

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by tito40:

    @FelixFermin21       gl kid, keep doing your thing. its appreciated

    Thanks Tito!!!

    Always look for your baseball plays!!

    BOL brother!!

    peace_5  clover

     
    beats723
    beats723
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2018
    Posts: 8325
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 9:17 PM ET #68

    Quote Originally Posted by DJK:

    Serious question. Anyone here actually made money tailing all of the picks on this forum? I highly doubt it. Some may have here and there but in the long run not likely.

    I don't TAIL anyone blind. I value users and then do my research if I haven't already. There are some solid users on here but to think a record v, wage amount , write is supposed to be expected it's not. Why you gotta find certain folk for leads on plays. Been here since 2011 it was different then. More dialogue, trends, I do posted. (Yes my profile says 2018 I was beats0723) If a user post record , wager scale that's just bonus to show strength of the play. Most just fire plays out but that's why everyone has a profile so anyone can go look at last plays . Best of luck clover

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DJK:

    Serious question. Anyone here actually made money tailing all of the picks on this forum? I highly doubt it. Some may have here and there but in the long run not likely.

    I don't TAIL anyone blind. I value users and then do my research if I haven't already. There are some solid users on here but to think a record v, wage amount , write is supposed to be expected it's not. Why you gotta find certain folk for leads on plays. Been here since 2011 it was different then. More dialogue, trends, I do posted. (Yes my profile says 2018 I was beats0723) If a user post record , wager scale that's just bonus to show strength of the play. Most just fire plays out but that's why everyone has a profile so anyone can go look at last plays . Best of luck clover

     
    DJK
    DJK
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2026
    Posts: 148
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 9:57 PM ET #69

    Quote Originally Posted by FelixFermin21:

    @DJK Honestly it depends on who you’re trailing.. At the moment there’s several hot cappers including KidMC. Finding the honest and consistent cappers that want to help others is key! Check out Kasper, MGMgrnd, Umgmu and a few others that play minimal plays.  Solid, no BS dudes that want to beat the man!

    I swear, there are genuinely nice people like you and then there are a******s.

    Thanks for the tip.  I really appreciate that.  

    It takes a lot of time to go through all of the posted picks trying to find out who are actually winning to tail and who are losing to fade, but I will start with the posters you mentioned and see how it goes.  Thanks again.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by FelixFermin21:

    @DJK Honestly it depends on who you’re trailing.. At the moment there’s several hot cappers including KidMC. Finding the honest and consistent cappers that want to help others is key! Check out Kasper, MGMgrnd, Umgmu and a few others that play minimal plays.  Solid, no BS dudes that want to beat the man!

    I swear, there are genuinely nice people like you and then there are a******s.

    Thanks for the tip.  I really appreciate that.  

    It takes a lot of time to go through all of the posted picks trying to find out who are actually winning to tail and who are losing to fade, but I will start with the posters you mentioned and see how it goes.  Thanks again.

     

     
    beats723
    beats723
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2018
    Posts: 8325
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2026 - 1:07 AM ET #70

    @DJK

     WeirdHenry is really solid on here. Doesn't mass play games but the couple games he plays always feel confident. He's straight shooter . clover

    Reply

    @DJK

     WeirdHenry is really solid on here. Doesn't mass play games but the couple games he plays always feel confident. He's straight shooter . clover

     
     
    FelixFermin21
    FelixFermin21
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 20402
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2026 - 7:49 AM ET #71

    Quote Originally Posted by DJK:

    Quote Originally Posted by FelixFermin21: @DJK Honestly it depends on who you’re trailing.. At the moment there’s several hot cappers including KidMC. Finding the honest and consistent cappers that want to help others is key! Check out Kasper, MGMgrnd, Umgmu and a few others that play minimal plays.  Solid, no BS dudes that want to beat the man! I swear, there are genuinely nice people like you and then there are a******s. Thanks for the tip.  I really appreciate that.   It takes a lot of time to go through all of the posted picks trying to find out who are actually winning to tail and who are losing to fade, but I will start with the posters you mentioned and see how it goes.  Thanks again.

    Of course!!!

    We should all be here to collaborate and help each other win and beat the books!!

    Best of luck!!

    peace_5  clover

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DJK:

    Quote Originally Posted by FelixFermin21: @DJK Honestly it depends on who you’re trailing.. At the moment there’s several hot cappers including KidMC. Finding the honest and consistent cappers that want to help others is key! Check out Kasper, MGMgrnd, Umgmu and a few others that play minimal plays.  Solid, no BS dudes that want to beat the man! I swear, there are genuinely nice people like you and then there are a******s. Thanks for the tip.  I really appreciate that.   It takes a lot of time to go through all of the posted picks trying to find out who are actually winning to tail and who are losing to fade, but I will start with the posters you mentioned and see how it goes.  Thanks again.

    Of course!!!

    We should all be here to collaborate and help each other win and beat the books!!

    Best of luck!!

    peace_5  clover

    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 123

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,893
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,613
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 445
    • MLB Playoffs 16,964
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,295
    • PART DEUX 139
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,363
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,268
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,149
    • Week 6 Money 5,897

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.