• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    Big Time Smash

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    beats723
    Tripple888
    kidd22
    DJK
    Thekidmc11
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2339
    Posts: 71
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    beats723
    beats723
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2018
    Posts: 8325
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 12:37 AM ET #26

    @DJK

     Bro just make your own thread ? Right? Bol 

    Reply

    @DJK

     Bro just make your own thread ? Right? Bol 

     
    Tripple888
    Tripple888
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2023
    Posts: 156
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 12:37 AM ET #27

    @DJK

     

     asking the host to show his betting ticket for u to consider bc u have the opposite ML in a parlay. 

    This fucking show ur a damn "Square" plus if u dont know what that mean look it up.

    Then saying u put 5 Dime etc. Little boy u expose urself without other asking. 

     

    Wish you all the BEST LUCK!
    Reply

    @DJK

     

     asking the host to show his betting ticket for u to consider bc u have the opposite ML in a parlay. 

    This fucking show ur a damn "Square" plus if u dont know what that mean look it up.

    Then saying u put 5 Dime etc. Little boy u expose urself without other asking. 

     

     
    kidd22
    kidd22
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 16813
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 12:44 AM ET #28

    an_popcorn

    Reply

    an_popcorn

     
    DJK
    DJK
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2026
    Posts: 148
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 12:46 AM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by Tripple888:

    @DJK  asking the host to show his betting ticket for u to consider bc u have the opposite ML in a parlay.  This fucking show ur a damn "Square" plus if u dont know what that mean look it up. Then saying u put 5 Dime etc. Little boy u expose urself without me tell anyone.

    You made me waste my time for what?  To show nobody that I bet real money?

    https://imgur.com/a/NquD0hG

    https://imgur.com/a/2KM6CsV

    https://imgur.com/a/Ukxftpf

    They are the only three that I took pictures of my bet tickets recently.

    My wife is sitting at PARX waiting to either rip up or pick up $10.750 ticket.

    Look at my avatar, that's my casino chips at Borgata from my hotel room.  If you know what color denomination the chips are, then you should know how much they are.

    Stop talking and stop wasting my time.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Tripple888:

    @DJK  asking the host to show his betting ticket for u to consider bc u have the opposite ML in a parlay.  This fucking show ur a damn "Square" plus if u dont know what that mean look it up. Then saying u put 5 Dime etc. Little boy u expose urself without me tell anyone.

    You made me waste my time for what?  To show nobody that I bet real money?

    https://imgur.com/a/NquD0hG

    https://imgur.com/a/2KM6CsV

    https://imgur.com/a/Ukxftpf

    They are the only three that I took pictures of my bet tickets recently.

    My wife is sitting at PARX waiting to either rip up or pick up $10.750 ticket.

    Look at my avatar, that's my casino chips at Borgata from my hotel room.  If you know what color denomination the chips are, then you should know how much they are.

    Stop talking and stop wasting my time.

     
    DJK
    DJK
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2026
    Posts: 148
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 12:48 AM ET #30

    https://imgur.com/a/NquD0hG

    https://imgur.com/a/2KM6CsV

    https://imgur.com/a/Ukxftpf

    Reply

    https://imgur.com/a/NquD0hG

    https://imgur.com/a/2KM6CsV

    https://imgur.com/a/Ukxftpf

     
    Tripple888
    Tripple888
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2023
    Posts: 156
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 12:51 AM ET #31

    @DJK

     Bro u just made me laught. 

    I could definitely tell u lost more than u win 10000% 

    -225 

    Wish you all the BEST LUCK!
    Reply

    @DJK

     Bro u just made me laught. 

    I could definitely tell u lost more than u win 10000% 

    -225 

     
    Thekidmc11
    Thekidmc11
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 2367
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 12:52 AM ET #32

    TELL THAT BROAD GET READY TO SHRED THAT MF'ER UP MY MAN !! NOT TO LATE TO JUMP SHIP...

    -MC-
    Reply

    TELL THAT BROAD GET READY TO SHRED THAT MF'ER UP MY MAN !! NOT TO LATE TO JUMP SHIP...

     
    Tripple888
    Tripple888
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2023
    Posts: 156
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 12:55 AM ET #33

    @Thekidmc11

     santa clara winning outright written over the game play LOL 

    Saint mary win 1h and cover 

    Losing 2H and outright LOL.

    He really think saint mary donminate 1h 2h fg bigsmilebigsmile

    Wish you all the BEST LUCK!
    Reply

    @Thekidmc11

     santa clara winning outright written over the game play LOL 

    Saint mary win 1h and cover 

    Losing 2H and outright LOL.

    He really think saint mary donminate 1h 2h fg bigsmilebigsmile

     
    DJK
    DJK
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2026
    Posts: 148
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 12:56 AM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by Tripple888:

    @DJK  Bro u just made me laught.  I could definitely tell u lost more than u win 10000%  -225

    I see that you really are a clueless being; just talking without knowing the facts.

    Like I posted on some other thread, I'm a spot bettor and I don't bet daily like most of you.

    I hardly bet on basketball if ever and this is probably only like 3rd time I bet on basketball.  I bet mostly football but again not every weekend.

    I just happened to be bored today so I took a shot.

    Only gamble I do daily is casino games and I have lived in casino hotels for the past 6 years straight.  Again, stop wasting my time.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Tripple888:

    @DJK  Bro u just made me laught.  I could definitely tell u lost more than u win 10000%  -225

    I see that you really are a clueless being; just talking without knowing the facts.

    Like I posted on some other thread, I'm a spot bettor and I don't bet daily like most of you.

    I hardly bet on basketball if ever and this is probably only like 3rd time I bet on basketball.  I bet mostly football but again not every weekend.

    I just happened to be bored today so I took a shot.

    Only gamble I do daily is casino games and I have lived in casino hotels for the past 6 years straight.  Again, stop wasting my time.

     
    Thekidmc11
    Thekidmc11
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 2367
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 12:58 AM ET #35

    WE WANT A PIC OF UR WIFE SHREDDIN THAT BITCHH UP AFTER THE GAME DOG! bigsmile

    -MC-
    Reply

    WE WANT A PIC OF UR WIFE SHREDDIN THAT BITCHH UP AFTER THE GAME DOG! bigsmile

     
    DJK
    DJK
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2026
    Posts: 148
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 12:59 AM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by Tripple888:

    @DJK  Bro u just made me laught.  I could definitely tell u lost more than u win 10000%  -225

    That's where you are wrong.

    I'm up well of 100K sports betting since last fall and another 50K in casinos.  Are you?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Tripple888:

    @DJK  Bro u just made me laught.  I could definitely tell u lost more than u win 10000%  -225

    That's where you are wrong.

    I'm up well of 100K sports betting since last fall and another 50K in casinos.  Are you?

     
    Tripple888
    Tripple888
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2023
    Posts: 156
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 1:01 AM ET #37

    @DJK

     Without u saying i already said it, u are a square and this isnt for u buddy. 

    Stick to ur casino game.

    i worked and partner with sport betting syndicated. They moved lines and steam. 

    so a lesson u learned today dont ask people for ticket slip, and be respectful and thankful for what others provided u and learn.

    Dont matter ages. we learning till we die.an_cheers

    Wish you all the BEST LUCK!
    Reply

    @DJK

     Without u saying i already said it, u are a square and this isnt for u buddy. 

    Stick to ur casino game.

    i worked and partner with sport betting syndicated. They moved lines and steam. 

    so a lesson u learned today dont ask people for ticket slip, and be respectful and thankful for what others provided u and learn.

    Dont matter ages. we learning till we die.an_cheers

     
    Tripple888
    Tripple888
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2023
    Posts: 156
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 1:02 AM ET #38

    @DJK

    Thats weekly goal buddy 

    Wish you all the BEST LUCK!
    Reply

    @DJK

    Thats weekly goal buddy 

     
    Thekidmc11
    Thekidmc11
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 2367
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 1:30 AM ET #39

    @DJK

     I WANT A PIC OF HER SHREDINNNNNNNN MY GUY!!!

    -MC-
    Reply

    @DJK

     I WANT A PIC OF HER SHREDINNNNNNNN MY GUY!!!

     
    Tripple888
    Tripple888
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2023
    Posts: 156
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 1:42 AM ET #40

    @Thekidmc11

     LOL 

    He sweating balls right now cool

    Wish you all the BEST LUCK!
    Reply

    @Thekidmc11

     LOL 

    He sweating balls right now cool

     
    Tripple888
    Tripple888
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2023
    Posts: 156
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 1:49 AM ET #41

    @Thekidmc11

     an_cheers got ML on this game huge add 2h as well good win see ya tmr bro an_cheers

    Wish you all the BEST LUCK!
    Reply

    @Thekidmc11

     an_cheers got ML on this game huge add 2h as well good win see ya tmr bro an_cheers

     
    Thekidmc11
    Thekidmc11
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 2367
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 1:49 AM ET #42

    @Tripple888

     an_roll_laughRIPPPPP THAT BIHHH UPPPPPP 

    -MC-
    Reply

    @Tripple888

     an_roll_laughRIPPPPP THAT BIHHH UPPPPPP 

     
    DJK
    DJK
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2026
    Posts: 148
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 1:50 AM ET #43

    I guess you didn't see that I already won huge on Troy, so it sucks that I lost this one but I still won for the day.

    Good pick on Santa Clara though.

    Reply

    I guess you didn't see that I already won huge on Troy, so it sucks that I lost this one but I still won for the day.

    Good pick on Santa Clara though.

     
    Thekidmc11
    Thekidmc11
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 2367
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 1:52 AM ET #44

    @DJK

     CAN WE GET THAT PIC THOO IM SAYINN??

    -MC-
    Reply

    @DJK

     CAN WE GET THAT PIC THOO IM SAYINN??

     
    Thekidmc11
    Thekidmc11
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 2367
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 1:53 AM ET #45

    @DJK

     NXT TIME DONT CHALLENGE MY EXPERTISE BROSKIIII

    -MC-
    Reply

    @DJK

     NXT TIME DONT CHALLENGE MY EXPERTISE BROSKIIII

     
    DJK
    DJK
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2026
    Posts: 148
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 1:57 AM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by Thekidmc11:

    @DJK  NXT TIME DONT CHALLENGE MY EXPERTISE BROSKIIII

     

    Really???

    Didn't you go 2-3 just yesterday?

    So, you got lucky because St Mary's was rusty from a long layoff.

    How much did you smash?  $10?  $100?

    I never challenged your expertise.  I simply asked you how much you bet since you told folks here to smash and I simply wanted to see if you put your money where your mouth is.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Thekidmc11:

    @DJK  NXT TIME DONT CHALLENGE MY EXPERTISE BROSKIIII

     

    Really???

    Didn't you go 2-3 just yesterday?

    So, you got lucky because St Mary's was rusty from a long layoff.

    How much did you smash?  $10?  $100?

    I never challenged your expertise.  I simply asked you how much you bet since you told folks here to smash and I simply wanted to see if you put your money where your mouth is.

     
    DJK
    DJK
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2026
    Posts: 148
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 2:00 AM ET #47

    Looking back, I apparently set it to follow you and I obviously did that thinking you are winning.

    I just wanted to see if you are really betting your picks and that's all I asked before I start betting huge tailing you.

    Reply

    Looking back, I apparently set it to follow you and I obviously did that thinking you are winning.

    I just wanted to see if you are really betting your picks and that's all I asked before I start betting huge tailing you.

     
    Thekidmc11
    Thekidmc11
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 2367
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 2:01 AM ET #48

    @DJK

     WHY U DUCCIN THE COMMENT ABOUT UR WIFE SHREDDIN THE TCKT THO?.. LOL .. THE CULTURE NEED THAT

    -MC-
    Reply

    @DJK

     WHY U DUCCIN THE COMMENT ABOUT UR WIFE SHREDDIN THE TCKT THO?.. LOL .. THE CULTURE NEED THAT

     
    Thekidmc11
    Thekidmc11
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 2367
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 2:03 AM ET #49

    IM TRYNA MAKE PPL MONEY ON HERE BRO.. IF U WANT SOME REASONING BEHIND A PLAY I GET THAT... BUT HOW MUCH I PUT ON A GAME IS IRRELEVANT BRO. THE GOAL IS TO WIN WETHER ITS $1 OR 100K

    -MC-
    Reply

    IM TRYNA MAKE PPL MONEY ON HERE BRO.. IF U WANT SOME REASONING BEHIND A PLAY I GET THAT... BUT HOW MUCH I PUT ON A GAME IS IRRELEVANT BRO. THE GOAL IS TO WIN WETHER ITS $1 OR 100K

     
     
    DJK
    DJK
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2026
    Posts: 148
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2026 - 2:08 AM ET #50

    Do you think that's the only time she shredded a ticket?

    She already got over $50K from me since last fall collecting winning tickets and getting chips from me in casinos.  It's too bad that she gave back a lot of it playing slots.

    I've shredded a lot of tickets myself that are worth tens thousands.

    I was hoping she would collect that ticket for her birthday this week, but I guess I will have to give her my chips instead.

    https://imgur.com/a/UCIl2bp

    That's $17,000+ Hard Rock casino chips.  She will get 5 of the orange ones.

     

     

    Reply

    Do you think that's the only time she shredded a ticket?

    She already got over $50K from me since last fall collecting winning tickets and getting chips from me in casinos.  It's too bad that she gave back a lot of it playing slots.

    I've shredded a lot of tickets myself that are worth tens thousands.

    I was hoping she would collect that ticket for her birthday this week, but I guess I will have to give her my chips instead.

    https://imgur.com/a/UCIl2bp

    That's $17,000+ Hard Rock casino chips.  She will get 5 of the orange ones.

     

     

    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,897
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,614
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 446
    • MLB Playoffs 16,975
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,312
    • PART DEUX 139
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,363
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,269
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,149
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 217

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.