There is no way Rick Barnes survives this. If there is a university which cares less about the performance of its basketball program than Texas, then I don't know about it. But even they cannot accept what happened last night. It was to my benefit yesterday, but that was easily the worst managed end to a game I've seen in quite some time. Two possessions where the point guard stood at half court for 25 seconds of the shot clock, and then winged some play afterward. And the final possession, where you get two bites at the apple in the last 45 seconds, and you still heave it up with 10 seconds left...even though you still have a timeout...I mean, wow. So, so bad.
All plays 1 unit unless otherwise noted.
Mich/Wisky over 123
Penn St +5.5
UL Lafayette -5.5 (2 units)
Virginia -3
UL Monroe -6
UConn +2.5
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
16-9 overall (+10.575 units), 2 unit plays 4-0
There is no way Rick Barnes survives this. If there is a university which cares less about the performance of its basketball program than Texas, then I don't know about it. But even they cannot accept what happened last night. It was to my benefit yesterday, but that was easily the worst managed end to a game I've seen in quite some time. Two possessions where the point guard stood at half court for 25 seconds of the shot clock, and then winged some play afterward. And the final possession, where you get two bites at the apple in the last 45 seconds, and you still heave it up with 10 seconds left...even though you still have a timeout...I mean, wow. So, so bad.