![]()
13-5
You can tell Drew61 is betting above his means, make your own picks instead of posting negativity on undecided games, lord I feel bad for ppl minding their own business and just posting their free plays for others.
You can tell Drew61 is betting above his means, make your own picks instead of posting negativity on undecided games, lord I feel bad for ppl minding their own business and just posting their free plays for others.
@tacos4toes
They tried to go 2 for 1 at the end to get another possession which killed us, I knew that 3 was dropping as soon as he shot it. Oh well what can ya do, that’s gambling
@tacos4toes
They tried to go 2 for 1 at the end to get another possession which killed us, I knew that 3 was dropping as soon as he shot it. Oh well what can ya do, that’s gambling
