Utah +15 -120 ** 1/2 unit **
Bdps 2025-2026 season long Ncaab thread
Posted:
#97
@Bigdoubleplay
That anyone would play them. Binghamton is not the very bottom feeder, but out of 365, they are 4th from the bottom. But they covered what do I know?
@Bigdoubleplay
That anyone would play them. Binghamton is not the very bottom feeder, but out of 365, they are 4th from the bottom. But they covered what do I know?
Posted:
#99
@UglyKidJoe
Fair enough. I'm a bit of a sucker for going against the grain with some of my plays. I think I've probably been on Mississippi valley state at some point this yearl![]()
![]()
@UglyKidJoe
Fair enough. I'm a bit of a sucker for going against the grain with some of my plays. I think I've probably been on Mississippi valley state at some point this yearl![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
