How +7 -120 ** 1/2 unit **
Bdps 2025-2026 season long Ncaab thread
Posted:
#146
Uno vs Uiw over 153 -120 ** 1/4 unit **
Couldn't log in yesterday. Of course I went 3-0. 2-0 cbb and a soccer winner with Mazatlan. Now granted one of my cbb plays was the over with Eastern Kentucky that I had no business winning but still kinda frustrating. Main thing is my sports book balance went up. Now this play will probably lose![]()
Uno vs Uiw over 153 -120 ** 1/4 unit **
Couldn't log in yesterday. Of course I went 3-0. 2-0 cbb and a soccer winner with Mazatlan. Now granted one of my cbb plays was the over with Eastern Kentucky that I had no business winning but still kinda frustrating. Main thing is my sports book balance went up. Now this play will probably lose![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
