touch one here. Made michigan a fav on purdues floor amd purdue ranked 7. Not even a pk. Tough one to call. Getting 3 is solid. Will be tight all through.
Success is never final, failure is never fatal, and it's the courage that counts.
touch one here. Made michigan a fav on purdues floor amd purdue ranked 7. Not even a pk. Tough one to call. Getting 3 is solid. Will be tight all through.
This is the game of games LB and always appreciate your insight brother...
These are my boys and we flat out just smoke people when we play our best, but Purdue on the road is our biggest test I agree...
I'm going to look for something in game at some point if I can find an angle and wouldn't be surprised either way who wins, so points could be at a premium I agree LB...
Always appreciate you brother and be well!!
This is the game of games LB and always appreciate your insight brother...
These are my boys and we flat out just smoke people when we play our best, but Purdue on the road is our biggest test I agree...
I'm going to look for something in game at some point if I can find an angle and wouldn't be surprised either way who wins, so points could be at a premium I agree LB...
As an underdog, Painter 0-9 L9 vs Michigan. Average loss by 10 points per game.
Michigan is a hard one to figure out. If they feel like playing they’ll win going away but seem to lack motivation at times and just play 20-25 mins of a 40 min game. Usually enough but can’t do that tonight
As an underdog, Painter 0-9 L9 vs Michigan. Average loss by 10 points per game.
Michigan is a hard one to figure out. If they feel like playing they’ll win going away but seem to lack motivation at times and just play 20-25 mins of a 40 min game. Usually enough but can’t do that tonight