anyone's buying hawaii +20.5? its only -100
Bags Thursday **UPSET POD**
anyone's buying hawaii +20.5? its only -100
Wanted to unload on Ark thought maybe I was missing something and take them 2nd half if it was close. No value now on either side but I think Ark still rolls
anyone's buying hawaii +20.5? its only -100
Wanted to unload on Ark thought maybe I was missing something and take them 2nd half if it was close. No value now on either side but I think Ark still rolls
Not sure your hate towards razorbacks...two huge bets in a row and not even close in either one. This one was over 3 min in...acuff is the best guard in the country.
Not sure your hate towards razorbacks...two huge bets in a row and not even close in either one. This one was over 3 min in...acuff is the best guard in the country.
To be fair, that horrible start was just a dagger. Arkansas never felt any pressure. Hawaii has done a good job otherwise despite lacking so much athletically. Arkansas gets up the court so fast, Hawaii can’t keep up
To be fair, that horrible start was just a dagger. Arkansas never felt any pressure. Hawaii has done a good job otherwise despite lacking so much athletically. Arkansas gets up the court so fast, Hawaii can’t keep up
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
