Rise and shine sunshine’s - going on 2 hours of sleep in Vegas and I’ve never felt better. Had an amazing dinner @ Fire Flys last night, then went a visited South Point for some pregame mental warmup - it’s damn early, but I’m ready to make some $$$.
Here are my plays…
UPSET POD: ML HAWAII +900
SEND IN THE BIG BALLS on Hawai’i.
smaller plays…
Nebraska -13.5
Wisconsin -10.5
Siena +27.5
St Louis +2.5
Gonzaga -21.5
Idaho +23.5
$VG & $RKLB
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Rise and shine sunshine’s - going on 2 hours of sleep in Vegas and I’ve never felt better. Had an amazing dinner @ Fire Flys last night, then went a visited South Point for some pregame mental warmup - it’s damn early, but I’m ready to make some $$$.
I don't get this one Hawaii who lost their final game at home against Long Beach and the team they just beat to get here UCI just got rolled at home by UNLV and the final score doesn't indicate just how lopsided that game actually was even though I know it was the NIT. The only thing I can see is your fading Ark bc they still might be on their high from winning their conf tourney? Either way bol
I don't get this one Hawaii who lost their final game at home against Long Beach and the team they just beat to get here UCI just got rolled at home by UNLV and the final score doesn't indicate just how lopsided that game actually was even though I know it was the NIT. The only thing I can see is your fading Ark bc they still might be on their high from winning their conf tourney? Either way bol
I don't get this one Hawaii who lost their final game at home against Long Beach and the team they just beat to get here UCI just got rolled at home by UNLV and the final score doesn't indicate just how lopsided that game actually was even though I know it was the NIT. The only thing I can see is your fading Ark bc they still might be on their high from winning their conf tourney? Either way bol
Meant I don't get this as being a large play. Stranger things have happened though
Quote Originally Posted by Kaname484:
I don't get this one Hawaii who lost their final game at home against Long Beach and the team they just beat to get here UCI just got rolled at home by UNLV and the final score doesn't indicate just how lopsided that game actually was even though I know it was the NIT. The only thing I can see is your fading Ark bc they still might be on their high from winning their conf tourney? Either way bol
Meant I don't get this as being a large play. Stranger things have happened though
Hawai'i is no. 8 in defensive efficiency. They should out rebound the Hogs. Turnovers are their big bugaboo; they will need to fix that for you to win this bet.
Hogs will have the best offensive player on the floor, by far. However, hard to imagine they will shoot 62% again from behind the arc. Rainbows are no. 28 at defending the trey, 30.7%, but they haven't played an offense like that of the Hogs.
Should be an intriguing match-up. Winning straight up is a stretch, but Hawai'i is certainly a live puppy. I'll be here to congratulate you if they do! Ballsy play...like the gamble.
BOL,
RT2
Hawai'i is no. 8 in defensive efficiency. They should out rebound the Hogs. Turnovers are their big bugaboo; they will need to fix that for you to win this bet.
Hogs will have the best offensive player on the floor, by far. However, hard to imagine they will shoot 62% again from behind the arc. Rainbows are no. 28 at defending the trey, 30.7%, but they haven't played an offense like that of the Hogs.
Should be an intriguing match-up. Winning straight up is a stretch, but Hawai'i is certainly a live puppy. I'll be here to congratulate you if they do! Ballsy play...like the gamble.