Tempo, turnover battle, & spread the floor. I believe Iowa some key components that’ll keep this game close…solid chance @ a W if they keep all of the above in check for 40 min.
LFG IOWA…let’s get 1 for your seniors, fans, and these bags.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
IOWA HAWKEYES +8.5 (LARGE)
IOWA ML +300 (small)
IOWA 1H +4.5 (small)
IOWA 1H ML +195 (small)
Tempo, turnover battle, & spread the floor. I believe Iowa some key components that’ll keep this game close…solid chance @ a W if they keep all of the above in check for 40 min.
LFG IOWA…let’s get 1 for your seniors, fans, and these bags.
I can't get past the fact this team just lost to Penn State. Did you see them last night vs Ohio State? It is a look ahead spot for Michigan with Sparty on deck.
I can't get past the fact this team just lost to Penn State. Did you see them last night vs Ohio State? It is a look ahead spot for Michigan with Sparty on deck.
I won’t read games like that in March. Focus on the moment - at personnel, style, and importance. This game has little value to Michigan. For Iowa, this will gauge how far they can get in both tourney… Iowa players can takeaway a ton for this game…
@River_fish
I won’t read games like that in March. Focus on the moment - at personnel, style, and importance. This game has little value to Michigan. For Iowa, this will gauge how far they can get in both tourney… Iowa players can takeaway a ton for this game…