Stony Brook -3 ![]()
1H -1.5 ![]()
they should highlight this as a revenge game when they played like crap last time they face them. And I really don’t think Drexel can beat them for their second time at their home .
BOL tonight everyone ![]()
Stony Brook -3 ![]()
1H -1.5 ![]()
they should highlight this as a revenge game when they played like crap last time they face them. And I really don’t think Drexel can beat them for their second time at their home .
BOL tonight everyone ![]()
Stony Brook -3 ![]()
1H -1.5 ![]()
they should highlight this as a revenge game when they played like crap last time they face them. And I really don’t think Drexel can beat them for their second time at their home .
BOL tonight everyone ![]()
@happyshine
Prob the 3rd time this past week I lost a 1st half bet team covering with last shot to go and the other team burys the shot fucking sickening
@happyshine
Prob the 3rd time this past week I lost a 1st half bet team covering with last shot to go and the other team burys the shot fucking sickening
Sorry guys , it’s a tough day
last second 3 to lose by a hook @ 1H and miss free throw the last second to win the spread ![]()
we’ll bounce back next time
Sorry guys , it’s a tough day
last second 3 to lose by a hook @ 1H and miss free throw the last second to win the spread ![]()
we’ll bounce back next time
