Coll of Charleston. +5.5 odds are against. Very hard to go 7-0.
Bring it
151
@Mskeets
ty my friend yea i was pissed off, i dont know anything about the penalty box stuff, i have never had it happen before anywhere, ..lol never thought saying god bless america and god bless our troops could get so much negative reaction when said in america???? lol
@Mskeets
ty my friend yea i was pissed off, i dont know anything about the penalty box stuff, i have never had it happen before anywhere, ..lol never thought saying god bless america and god bless our troops could get so much negative reaction when said in america???? lol
FYI and future reference...
COVERS is based in Canada bro...
Halifax I believe
Ive seen other posts with 25% of the rhetorical banter that was present in your thread get BOXED...
Some OPs BANNED FOR GOOD...
ADIOS!!!!
I won't get into the WHY due to the fact some of the less educated gamblers will start verbally attacking not knowing the actual purpose of this site and its RULES which is so fruitful for many of us ,INCLUDING YOU!
Do yourself a favor and ask a moderator WHY In a PM.....
Your input on sports is valued here bro....
Have a Blessed Day
![]()
FYI and future reference...
COVERS is based in Canada bro...
Halifax I believe
Ive seen other posts with 25% of the rhetorical banter that was present in your thread get BOXED...
Some OPs BANNED FOR GOOD...
ADIOS!!!!
I won't get into the WHY due to the fact some of the less educated gamblers will start verbally attacking not knowing the actual purpose of this site and its RULES which is so fruitful for many of us ,INCLUDING YOU!
Do yourself a favor and ask a moderator WHY In a PM.....
Your input on sports is valued here bro....
Have a Blessed Day
![]()
@camby700
i sent them an email the day it happened it wasnt about what i said, it was that so many others said things inmy thread, which i asked so why not give them time out or create something to where a person can delete what someone says in their thread but its all over with
@camby700
i sent them an email the day it happened it wasnt about what i said, it was that so many others said things inmy thread, which i asked so why not give them time out or create something to where a person can delete what someone says in their thread but its all over with
Rum, I would just like to say I always stop by to read what you are thinking and what teams you think are worthy of a wager. I used to stop by CM to see what you had and one other poster had cooking for the day. I have learned alot and always appreciate your words of wisdom. As a veteran, I appreciate and applaud everything you had to say.
Rum, I would just like to say I always stop by to read what you are thinking and what teams you think are worthy of a wager. I used to stop by CM to see what you had and one other poster had cooking for the day. I have learned alot and always appreciate your words of wisdom. As a veteran, I appreciate and applaud everything you had to say.
