Went 1-1 on parlays last night.
5-3 for the week. 4-1 on parlays.
Today, I said I didn't see enough to bet on. I'll dabble in USA hockey to get a payout worth the risk.
ML Parlay:
Akron -1400
Purdue -750
USA Hockey -850
(-271)
2.0u to pay 73.71
Bol!
Went 1-1 on parlays last night.
5-3 for the week. 4-1 on parlays.
Today, I said I didn't see enough to bet on. I'll dabble in USA hockey to get a payout worth the risk.
ML Parlay:
Akron -1400
Purdue -750
USA Hockey -850
(-271)
2.0u to pay 73.71
Bol!
Went 1-1 on parlays last night.
5-3 for the week. 4-1 on parlays.
Today, I said I didn't see enough to bet on. I'll dabble in USA hockey to get a payout worth the risk.
ML Parlay:
Akron -1400
Purdue -750
USA Hockey -850
(-271)
2.0u to pay 73.71
Bol!
https://www.covers.com/forum/other-71/college-baseball-thread-104015147
Here is my parlays for tonight in College baseball.
Currently 11-0, 2 games still pending are blowouts (UC Irvine and Arizona St in the late innings) and USC is up 2-0 in the btm of the 7th.
Be nice to go 16-0 on ML picks between basketball and baseball and 5-0 on my parlays tonight.
https://www.covers.com/forum/other-71/college-baseball-thread-104015147
Here is my parlays for tonight in College baseball.
Currently 11-0, 2 games still pending are blowouts (UC Irvine and Arizona St in the late innings) and USC is up 2-0 in the btm of the 7th.
Be nice to go 16-0 on ML picks between basketball and baseball and 5-0 on my parlays tonight.
For the record, I ended up going 13-0 in college baseball MLs/4-0 ML parlays.
Here are my college baseball picks for tomorrow:
Only 1 Parlay:
Georgia -580
Florida -375
Texas -920
Arizona St -620
(-110)
2u to win 182.40
Bol!
I'm still waiting on more basketball lines to be released.
For the record, I ended up going 13-0 in college baseball MLs/4-0 ML parlays.
Here are my college baseball picks for tomorrow:
Only 1 Parlay:
Georgia -580
Florida -375
Texas -920
Arizona St -620
(-110)
2u to win 182.40
Bol!
I'm still waiting on more basketball lines to be released.
