Site was down…I went 4-1 Sunday
45-38
![]()
The site went down so I had to actually bet on my own and crazily enough, I went 6-0 on that late big east game. Looked like I was gonna lose all with 5 min left too but Butler went cold and I won the 2nd half under by 1/2 point, as well as all my Seton Hall live/game/2nd half bets. That shit never happens, but it does and can happen. Good luck all.
The site went down so I had to actually bet on my own and crazily enough, I went 6-0 on that late big east game. Looked like I was gonna lose all with 5 min left too but Butler went cold and I won the 2nd half under by 1/2 point, as well as all my Seton Hall live/game/2nd half bets. That shit never happens, but it does and can happen. Good luck all.
