Yesterday: 2-1
Week: 4-2
Last week: 11-5
Teams I see value in:
William and Mary
Tennessee State
Evansville
UC Irvine
I'll make my bets later this evening.
Bol!
Yesterday: 2-1
Week: 4-2
Last week: 11-5
Teams I see value in:
William and Mary
Tennessee State
Evansville
UC Irvine
I'll make my bets later this evening.
Bol!
Yesterday: 2-1
Week: 4-2
Last week: 11-5
Teams I see value in:
William and Mary
Tennessee State
Evansville
UC Irvine
I'll make my bets later this evening.
Bol!
@Payday13
![]()
I'm actually a Cubs fan who loved him in 02' as well with the '04 Sox hitting the HR off of Julian.
This line is pretty bloated, I have SIU winning by only 7.
bol!
@Payday13
![]()
I'm actually a Cubs fan who loved him in 02' as well with the '04 Sox hitting the HR off of Julian.
This line is pretty bloated, I have SIU winning by only 7.
bol!
Evansville ![]()
College baseball starts tomorrow. It's my favorite sport. I put in my futures as well as my Friday baseball bets
Basketball is getting to the weird phase and it's time to wait until November.
Bol! Hopefully, I'm not the only one who bets on college baseball
Bol!
Evansville ![]()
College baseball starts tomorrow. It's my favorite sport. I put in my futures as well as my Friday baseball bets
Basketball is getting to the weird phase and it's time to wait until November.
Bol! Hopefully, I'm not the only one who bets on college baseball
Bol!
