2012 Kempom System
ok guys...'system' officially put in the books. lets tuck it away to next year. a couple observations:
1...I love that there weren't almost any negatively stated posts( here and there) the posts were informative and positive for most part. makes it enjoyable when we all are trying to beat the man and not each other.
jimmy, bart brock...and all others that helped in disceting the plays I appreciate it/.
so....I did a 'pre' system and that record was: 12-6-1....
regular system record: 20-14-1
my totals add to be 32-20-2 for .625 win percentage. I am very happy with the results. im going to play some conference tourneys with the parameters in mind but I don't want to string this thread along and will put this to bed until next feb....thanks..and thanks to kine to make all this possible
gl rest of way guys! ryno
ok guys...'system' officially put in the books. lets tuck it away to next year. a couple observations:
1...I love that there weren't almost any negatively stated posts( here and there) the posts were informative and positive for most part. makes it enjoyable when we all are trying to beat the man and not each other.
jimmy, bart brock...and all others that helped in disceting the plays I appreciate it/.
so....I did a 'pre' system and that record was: 12-6-1....
regular system record: 20-14-1
my totals add to be 32-20-2 for .625 win percentage. I am very happy with the results. im going to play some conference tourneys with the parameters in mind but I don't want to string this thread along and will put this to bed until next feb....thanks..and thanks to kine to make all this possible
gl rest of way guys! ryno
ok guys...'system' officially put in the books. lets tuck it away to next year. a couple observations:
so....I did a 'pre' system and that record was: 12-6-1....
regular system record: 20-14-1
my totals add to be 32-20-2 for .625 win percentage. I am very happy with the results. im going to play some conference tourneys with the parameters in mind but I don't want to string this thread along and will put this to bed until next feb....thanks..and thanks to kine to make all this possible
gl rest of way guys! ryno
ok guys...'system' officially put in the books. lets tuck it away to next year. a couple observations:
so....I did a 'pre' system and that record was: 12-6-1....
regular system record: 20-14-1
my totals add to be 32-20-2 for .625 win percentage. I am very happy with the results. im going to play some conference tourneys with the parameters in mind but I don't want to string this thread along and will put this to bed until next feb....thanks..and thanks to kine to make all this possible
gl rest of way guys! ryno
7-2 ATS, and 3 of the big underdogs won outright.
Tenn St +12.5 v. Morehead St #162, covered+won outright
Austin Peay +8.5 v. SE Miss St #241, covered (lost by 3)
Port St +7.5 v. N Dakota #244, lost by 10
Sacramento St +12.5 v. Weber St #165, covered (lost by 12)
East Wash +8 v. No. Colorado #202, covered+won outright
Southern Utah +14.5 v. Montana St #291, covered (lost by 5 in OT)
IUPUI +13 v Nebraska-Omaha #173, lost by 22
7-2 ATS, and 3 of the big underdogs won outright.
Tenn St +12.5 v. Morehead St #162, covered+won outright
Austin Peay +8.5 v. SE Miss St #241, covered (lost by 3)
Port St +7.5 v. N Dakota #244, lost by 10
Sacramento St +12.5 v. Weber St #165, covered (lost by 12)
East Wash +8 v. No. Colorado #202, covered+won outright
Southern Utah +14.5 v. Montana St #291, covered (lost by 5 in OT)
IUPUI +13 v Nebraska-Omaha #173, lost by 22
Thanks to KineProfessor for sharing the system and to ryne for the updates. It seems like it wouldn't work, but you just have to swallow hard and back some God-awful teams...on the road!
I've been using the system in some form since 2012 and have never had a losing season with system picks. I don't always follow the system to the letter of the law...I do some rudimentary handicapping and will sometimes nibble at the edges. Using this year's system, I don't see much difference between a #195 team laying 8 points and a #200 team laying 8.
I'm 22-13-1 in 2014. I've got Montana State +9.5 tonight (not technically a system play) and I'll probably play some more Big Sky games that are in/close to system plays.
Thanks again, guys! Good luck!
Thanks to KineProfessor for sharing the system and to ryne for the updates. It seems like it wouldn't work, but you just have to swallow hard and back some God-awful teams...on the road!
I've been using the system in some form since 2012 and have never had a losing season with system picks. I don't always follow the system to the letter of the law...I do some rudimentary handicapping and will sometimes nibble at the edges. Using this year's system, I don't see much difference between a #195 team laying 8 points and a #200 team laying 8.
I'm 22-13-1 in 2014. I've got Montana State +9.5 tonight (not technically a system play) and I'll probably play some more Big Sky games that are in/close to system plays.
Thanks again, guys! Good luck!
Thanks to KineProfessor for sharing the system and to ryne for the updates. It seems like it wouldn't work, but you just have to swallow hard and back some God-awful teams...on the road!
I've been using the system in some form since 2012 and have never had a losing season with system picks. I don't always follow the system to the letter of the law...I do some rudimentary handicapping and will sometimes nibble at the edges. Using this year's system, I don't see much difference between a #195 team laying 8 points and a #200 team laying 8.
I'm 22-13-1 in 2014. I've got Montana State +9.5 tonight (not technically a system play) and I'll probably play some more Big Sky games that are in/close to system plays.
Thanks again, guys! Good luck!
saw this one myself and I will make it a 'unofficial post' system play :) gl bob ryno
ive been doing pre system for 4 yrs now and it has made me good dinero! great year... gl tonight
Thanks to KineProfessor for sharing the system and to ryne for the updates. It seems like it wouldn't work, but you just have to swallow hard and back some God-awful teams...on the road!
I've been using the system in some form since 2012 and have never had a losing season with system picks. I don't always follow the system to the letter of the law...I do some rudimentary handicapping and will sometimes nibble at the edges. Using this year's system, I don't see much difference between a #195 team laying 8 points and a #200 team laying 8.
I'm 22-13-1 in 2014. I've got Montana State +9.5 tonight (not technically a system play) and I'll probably play some more Big Sky games that are in/close to system plays.
Thanks again, guys! Good luck!
saw this one myself and I will make it a 'unofficial post' system play :) gl bob ryno
ive been doing pre system for 4 yrs now and it has made me good dinero! great year... gl tonight
'post' system 1-0
Illinois Chicago +10.5 gl
ryno
'post' system 1-0
Illinois Chicago +10.5 gl
ryno
MM- we realize that, but the system teaches us to look at games where lines might be a bit off. Obviously, it isn't a system play.
MM- we realize that, but the system teaches us to look at games where lines might be a bit off. Obviously, it isn't a system play.
Alright sir...I didn't mean to ruffle your feathers. If the 'newbies' read 3-4 post up- they would know the system is over. GL sir
Alright sir...I didn't mean to ruffle your feathers. If the 'newbies' read 3-4 post up- they would know the system is over. GL sir
ok guys...'system' officially put in the books. lets tuck it away to next year. a couple observations:
1...I love that there weren't almost any negatively stated posts( here and there) the posts were informative and positive for most part. makes it enjoyable when we all are trying to beat the man and not each other.
jimmy, bart brock...and all others that helped in disceting the plays I appreciate it/.
so....I did a 'pre' system and that record was: 12-6-1....
regular system record: 20-14-1
my totals add to be 32-20-2 for .625 win percentage. I am very happy with the results. im going to play some conference tourneys with the parameters in mind but I don't want to string this thread along and will put this to bed until next feb....thanks..and thanks to kine to make all this possible
gl rest of way guys! ryno
Thanks to you and Kine professor for continuing to keep this alive - another fantastic year!
ok guys...'system' officially put in the books. lets tuck it away to next year. a couple observations:
1...I love that there weren't almost any negatively stated posts( here and there) the posts were informative and positive for most part. makes it enjoyable when we all are trying to beat the man and not each other.
jimmy, bart brock...and all others that helped in disceting the plays I appreciate it/.
so....I did a 'pre' system and that record was: 12-6-1....
regular system record: 20-14-1
my totals add to be 32-20-2 for .625 win percentage. I am very happy with the results. im going to play some conference tourneys with the parameters in mind but I don't want to string this thread along and will put this to bed until next feb....thanks..and thanks to kine to make all this possible
gl rest of way guys! ryno
Thanks to you and Kine professor for continuing to keep this alive - another fantastic year!
Opinions using system parameters on conference tournament today find these possible plays. Welcome comments. I have not played these yet but considering.....
St Francis PA +12
Central Conn +11.5
Fair Dickinson +11.5
Longwood +13
Presbyterian +13.5
Worth a play or not? ![]()
.5
Opinions using system parameters on conference tournament today find these possible plays. Welcome comments. I have not played these yet but considering.....
St Francis PA +12
Central Conn +11.5
Fair Dickinson +11.5
Longwood +13
Presbyterian +13.5
Worth a play or not? ![]()
.5
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,901
- Thursday 10/08/2026 437
- PART DEUX 163
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 848
- Week 6 Money 8,589
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,298
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,265
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
