2012 Kempom System
Yet another blowout loss. GL in the future. I don't have much appetite for betting on garbage teams. System basically takes the worst teams. Should be more performance based in the last 5-8 games in my opinion. Numbers apparently were good in the past so maybe something to it.
14-8-2 ATS (+$520); 7-17 (+$1280).... wish i actually played the MLs.......
64%.... I'll take this all day.....
Yet another blowout loss. GL in the future. I don't have much appetite for betting on garbage teams. System basically takes the worst teams. Should be more performance based in the last 5-8 games in my opinion. Numbers apparently were good in the past so maybe something to it.
14-8-2 ATS (+$520); 7-17 (+$1280).... wish i actually played the MLs.......
64%.... I'll take this all day.....
guys, fyi, before i lead off to bed. I have a large underdog tennis win for tomorrow. Jjankovic will lose. I think Morita will be ready for her and will break her serves seeing she isnt good at them. Put it this way..a japanese pro tennis player at +550, ill take it. why? because its always the chinese or japanese who are most likely win an "impossible" match. Either ways, heads up..
Morita ![]()
guys, fyi, before i lead off to bed. I have a large underdog tennis win for tomorrow. Jjankovic will lose. I think Morita will be ready for her and will break her serves seeing she isnt good at them. Put it this way..a japanese pro tennis player at +550, ill take it. why? because its always the chinese or japanese who are most likely win an "impossible" match. Either ways, heads up..
Morita ![]()
14-8-2 ATS (+$520); 7-17 (+$1280).... wish i actually played the MLs.......
64%.... I'll take this all day.....
Pretty much have a record like you, at 13-7-1. Also, same philosophy, in college baskets, the game is NEVER over until the last second ticks. Bench can be emptied, late fouls, last minute 3, etc.
Just look what happened in Kine's Utah play. The Utes were awful for most of the game, and if you look just at the final score one would thing it was an "easy" dog cover.
14-8-2 ATS (+$520); 7-17 (+$1280).... wish i actually played the MLs.......
64%.... I'll take this all day.....
Pretty much have a record like you, at 13-7-1. Also, same philosophy, in college baskets, the game is NEVER over until the last second ticks. Bench can be emptied, late fouls, last minute 3, etc.
Just look what happened in Kine's Utah play. The Utes were awful for most of the game, and if you look just at the final score one would thing it was an "easy" dog cover.
kp-might want to look at SD first half-their ATS is a crazy 17-3 bol
Great call. I can go to bed making money on that game at half. Another good system play also Kine.![]()
Also had Michigan. Only bummer was I decided tonight would be my first stab at USC this season.![]()
kp-might want to look at SD first half-their ATS is a crazy 17-3 bol
Great call. I can go to bed making money on that game at half. Another good system play also Kine.![]()
Also had Michigan. Only bummer was I decided tonight would be my first stab at USC this season.![]()
Pretty much have a record like you, at 13-7-1. Also, same philosophy, in college baskets, the game is NEVER over until the last second ticks. Bench can be emptied, late fouls, last minute 3, etc.
Just look what happened in Kine's Utah play. The Utes were awful for most of the game, and if you look just at the final score one would thing it was an "easy" dog cover.
Pretty much have a record like you, at 13-7-1. Also, same philosophy, in college baskets, the game is NEVER over until the last second ticks. Bench can be emptied, late fouls, last minute 3, etc.
Just look what happened in Kine's Utah play. The Utes were awful for most of the game, and if you look just at the final score one would thing it was an "easy" dog cover.
Keep up the good work, and the good conversation on the other games!
| quote |
| Fools_Gold |
but the big thing is... we know it.... there's no sense in bickering over half points, and smugness, almost plays, etc etc.... we know the principles... yeah it's all nice and dandy to track it, ....
Keep up the good work, and the good conversation on the other games!
| quote |
| Fools_Gold |
but the big thing is... we know it.... there's no sense in bickering over half points, and smugness, almost plays, etc etc.... we know the principles... yeah it's all nice and dandy to track it, ....
I know we're not "supposed" to cap (read overthink) the system plays, but I really loved that LA Tech game and loaded up on the spread, ML, and ML parlayed with the over.
I know we're not "supposed" to cap (read overthink) the system plays, but I really loved that LA Tech game and loaded up on the spread, ML, and ML parlayed with the over.
Great calls and early leans KP. Solid day, 4-0 for the first time in a long while with Utah, UC Davis, Louisiana Tech +6 and ML, and Idaho pending. Hoping to close out 5-0 for the night!
I know we're not "supposed" to cap (read overthink) the system plays, but I really loved that LA Tech game and loaded up on the spread, ML, and ML parlayed with the over.
Great calls and early leans KP. Solid day, 4-0 for the first time in a long while with Utah, UC Davis, Louisiana Tech +6 and ML, and Idaho pending. Hoping to close out 5-0 for the night!
I know we're not "supposed" to cap (read overthink) the system plays, but I really loved that LA Tech game and loaded up on the spread, ML, and ML parlayed with the over.
then UC Davis-SD-Mich,not a bad day and about 30 mins of capping,hate spending all day on it,
took Canisuis+6.5 already,thought about those Ivy ones,rest can wait until tomorrow.
then UC Davis-SD-Mich,not a bad day and about 30 mins of capping,hate spending all day on it,
took Canisuis+6.5 already,thought about those Ivy ones,rest can wait until tomorrow.
Dartmouth is now +8.5
Dartmouth is now +8.5
Going to be out for the morning but hope to be back on ASAP to discuss the games.
First: I'll be on Dartmouth, hoping to get back to +9 but I don't feel great about it as I'm always uneasy about the Ivy league games (even though I really have no reason to be)
Locked in plays:
Georgia Southern ML (-112)
Western Michigan ML (-130) (just think both of those teams win - pretty simple handicapping)
Marist -5 (as I'm not sure it will get much better and if it does I'll probably add on to it a bit)
Wilmington +3 (toss-up game and if they haven't quit on Coach Peterson I think they win this game, that being said, if they happen to have a nice sized lead at halftime, I'll probably look to middle it)
Don't like the Citadel under as I think Western will control tempo to a certain extent and they are a horrible matchup for Citadel. Wouldn't be surprised if Citadel kept it close but at -7 and 125.5, both are a no-play for me at the moment. Important to remember that even though Western is a terrible matchup for Citadel, it was the Western blowout of Citadel (think they out offensive rebounded them 28-8 if I remembering right) that changed the end of Citadel's season and led them to be committed to playing hard the rest of the year etc. We should get their best effort and performance and I wouldn't blame anyone who sided with Citadel.
Be back on in a few hours to discuss more and the other games that just got lines.
Going to be out for the morning but hope to be back on ASAP to discuss the games.
First: I'll be on Dartmouth, hoping to get back to +9 but I don't feel great about it as I'm always uneasy about the Ivy league games (even though I really have no reason to be)
Locked in plays:
Georgia Southern ML (-112)
Western Michigan ML (-130) (just think both of those teams win - pretty simple handicapping)
Marist -5 (as I'm not sure it will get much better and if it does I'll probably add on to it a bit)
Wilmington +3 (toss-up game and if they haven't quit on Coach Peterson I think they win this game, that being said, if they happen to have a nice sized lead at halftime, I'll probably look to middle it)
Don't like the Citadel under as I think Western will control tempo to a certain extent and they are a horrible matchup for Citadel. Wouldn't be surprised if Citadel kept it close but at -7 and 125.5, both are a no-play for me at the moment. Important to remember that even though Western is a terrible matchup for Citadel, it was the Western blowout of Citadel (think they out offensive rebounded them 28-8 if I remembering right) that changed the end of Citadel's season and led them to be committed to playing hard the rest of the year etc. We should get their best effort and performance and I wouldn't blame anyone who sided with Citadel.
Be back on in a few hours to discuss more and the other games that just got lines.
Yet another blowout loss. GL in the future. I don't have much appetite for betting on garbage teams. System basically takes the worst teams.
Yet another blowout loss. GL in the future. I don't have much appetite for betting on garbage teams. System basically takes the worst teams.
Professor, Canisius up to +7.5. I'm kind of liking it, what do you think Sir?
Professor, Canisius up to +7.5. I'm kind of liking it, what do you think Sir?
Hot Forum Topics
- Friday 10/09/2026 478
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 270,480
- PART DEUX 193
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,296
- Week 6 Money 11,508
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 37,754
- ***Macwesties * Fri. October. 09, 2026 * NCAAF * Week #6 * College Football Plays*** 4,050
- FRYDAY 4,549
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,886
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,629
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
