Is the Radford v VMI game in a conference that would make it a no play? Sorry just trying to figure out the conferences still
yes, and its the start of their conference tournament ![]()
yes, and its the start of their conference tournament ![]()
yes, and its the start of their conference tournament ![]()
way to go to covers matchup page and find a trend.
you must've missed these 2:
like kine said, do not try to cap these games.
way to go to covers matchup page and find a trend.
you must've missed these 2:
like kine said, do not try to cap these games.
Please refer to post 1 and 2 of this thread before you post. They play in the Big Sky and the Big Sky IS included
Please refer to post 1 and 2 of this thread before you post. They play in the Big Sky and the Big Sky IS included
Does anyone know if Gabe Rodgers is going to play for N Arizona tonight? I understand the system doesn't look at injuries, but I am going to consider it before making a play.
Does anyone know if Gabe Rodgers is going to play for N Arizona tonight? I understand the system doesn't look at injuries, but I am going to consider it before making a play.
hahahah PitchBlack seems like im not the only one who has an issue with you...and i joined like a week ago!!!
ALSO taking NIU tonight pending Gabe Rodgers playing
hahahah PitchBlack seems like im not the only one who has an issue with you...and i joined like a week ago!!!
ALSO taking NIU tonight pending Gabe Rodgers playing
I LEAN that way due to this being a one and done game. The pace of play will slow if the game is competitive. Radford knows it can't run with VMI because they are awful on offense. VMI is bad on defense but Radford has to feel that they need to ugly this game up and not fall into the trap of running. I doubt I play it but the tournament situation made me look to the UNDER.
I LEAN that way due to this being a one and done game. The pace of play will slow if the game is competitive. Radford knows it can't run with VMI because they are awful on offense. VMI is bad on defense but Radford has to feel that they need to ugly this game up and not fall into the trap of running. I doubt I play it but the tournament situation made me look to the UNDER.
