Illinois opened up a 1.5 point favorite. The sharp money moved Michigan State to become the favorite. So, your attempt to discredit me is a failure. Thanks for the comment, though.
@Thekidmc11
Illinois opened up a 1.5 point favorite. The sharp money moved Michigan State to become the favorite. So, your attempt to discredit me is a failure. Thanks for the comment, though.
Cal me crazy I'll know if I won reading selfs demeanor and how he is out the tunnel. I'm with u on coaching and Kansas. Pieces coming together and this is how he cooks and builds his team . Something has been under his skin bc he's coaching like he damn sure wants to win and it all.
@Redlad
Cal me crazy I'll know if I won reading selfs demeanor and how he is out the tunnel. I'm with u on coaching and Kansas. Pieces coming together and this is how he cooks and builds his team . Something has been under his skin bc he's coaching like he damn sure wants to win and it all.
Undefeated Home Record: Bill Self is 38-0 in Big Monday home games at Allen Fieldhouse.
Total Streak: Kansas has won 42 consecutive Big Monday games at home, dating back before Self's arrival.
High-Stakes Matchup: On Feb. 9, 2026, this record was tested against the No. 1 ranked Arizona Wildcats, marking the first time a No. 1 team played in Lawrence during the Big Monday/Self era.
Historic Context: Despite the 38-0 record, the Jayhawks were 0-5 in home games against AP No. 1 ranked teams prior to this 2026 matchup.
<
Undefeated Home Record: Bill Self is 38-0 in Big Monday home games at Allen Fieldhouse.
Total Streak: Kansas has won 42 consecutive Big Monday games at home, dating back before Self's arrival.
High-Stakes Matchup: On Feb. 9, 2026, this record was tested against the No. 1 ranked Arizona Wildcats, marking the first time a No. 1 team played in Lawrence during the Big Monday/Self era.
Historic Context: Despite the 38-0 record, the Jayhawks were 0-5 in home games against AP No. 1 ranked teams prior to this 2026 matchup.