Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: LEAN to Seton Hall LIVE BET mid 1h trail 24 - 29: Seton -115 @B365
87 - 80 WINNER!! ![]()
87 - 80 WINNER!! ![]()
87 - 80 WINNER!! ![]()
LIPSCOMB BISONS -4.5 -139 alt-line@pinn *BB
75 - 61 WINNER!! ![]()
LIPSCOMB BISONS -4.5 -139 alt-line@pinn *BB
75 - 61 WINNER!! ![]()
AAAArrrgggghhh....Liberty-biberty wins by 2 pts......I had -2.5 ![]()
AAAArrrgggghhh....Liberty-biberty wins by 2 pts......I had -2.5 ![]()
W PACIFIC TIGGERS -4 -138 alt@pinn
W LIVE BET early 2h score tied at 36: PACIFIC -160
So I finish 11 wins vs 9 losses
W PACIFIC TIGGERS -4 -138 alt@pinn
W LIVE BET early 2h score tied at 36: PACIFIC -160
So I finish 11 wins vs 9 losses
@fubah2 your gonna need a day off for record keeping... how ya doing with the juice... what a whirlwind of a wed... personally i may just take the poor line when i can't get and alt number... thanks for sharing your hard work....good luck rest the way ![]()
@fubah2 your gonna need a day off for record keeping... how ya doing with the juice... what a whirlwind of a wed... personally i may just take the poor line when i can't get and alt number... thanks for sharing your hard work....good luck rest the way ![]()
Thanks. However, in my post-mortem I discovered I made 3 questionable calls which I normally would not have made, causing 5 losses....and I had circled App state, then somehow forgot about it....they won by 24.... So had I been more focused Wednesday could very well have been a second 12 - 4 day in the past week..... ![]()
Plenty more today ![]()
Thanks. However, in my post-mortem I discovered I made 3 questionable calls which I normally would not have made, causing 5 losses....and I had circled App state, then somehow forgot about it....they won by 24.... So had I been more focused Wednesday could very well have been a second 12 - 4 day in the past week..... ![]()
Plenty more today ![]()
Valparaiso Beacons
Merrimack Warriors
for those wondering.
Valparaiso Beacons
Merrimack Warriors
for those wondering.
