• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧

    «First Previous 505152 ... 110111112 Next Last»
    fubah2
    SONGSKIEE
    jimbojpc
    OO7CRUSHER
    beats723
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 191796
    Posts: 2781
    «First Previous 505152 ... 110111112 Next Last»
     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53736
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2026 - 9:59 PM ET #1226

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: NW La.  plays an incredible number of very close games.  Competitve, despite losing su. For that reason, I like LAMAR at home but I need a much smaller spread

    L   LIVE BET early 1h Lamar trails 8 - 17:  LAMAR -1.5 -105 @B365  

    W LIVE BET late 1h BC trails 24 -27:  Bethune -3.5 -115 @B365

    eine shhplitt   1 - 1

     

    Leaning Murray Racers in late game but need a cheaper line.....

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: NW La.  plays an incredible number of very close games.  Competitve, despite losing su. For that reason, I like LAMAR at home but I need a much smaller spread

    L   LIVE BET early 1h Lamar trails 8 - 17:  LAMAR -1.5 -105 @B365  

    W LIVE BET late 1h BC trails 24 -27:  Bethune -3.5 -115 @B365

    eine shhplitt   1 - 1

     

    Leaning Murray Racers in late game but need a cheaper line.....

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53736
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2026 - 2:32 PM ET #1227

    TUESDAY:

    Big game between Purdue and Huskers!

     

    Reply

    TUESDAY:

    Big game between Purdue and Huskers!

     

     
    SONGSKIEE
    SONGSKIEE
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 1056
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2026 - 2:39 PM ET #1228

    @fubah2

     gonna have a play on it?

    Reply

    @fubah2

     gonna have a play on it?

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53736
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2026 - 3:21 PM ET #1229

    Quote Originally Posted by SONGSKIEE:

    @fubah2  gonna have a play on it?

    @SONGSKIEE

    cool Hello. I don't believe we've met so welcome to my season-long thread!an_2drinks

     

    Likely.  I am leaning HUSKERS....just waiting to see if I can snatch a better line.

    Were you leaning a certain way?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SONGSKIEE:

    @fubah2  gonna have a play on it?

    @SONGSKIEE

    cool Hello. I don't believe we've met so welcome to my season-long thread!an_2drinks

     

    Likely.  I am leaning HUSKERS....just waiting to see if I can snatch a better line.

    Were you leaning a certain way?

     
    SONGSKIEE
    SONGSKIEE
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 1056
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2026 - 3:23 PM ET #1230

    Leaning the same way  an_cheers clover

    Reply

    Leaning the same way  an_cheers clover

     
    jimbojpc
    jimbojpc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 3384
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2026 - 3:40 PM ET #1231

    Florida State + 7.5 thebasketball

    Jimmy7
    Reply

    Florida State + 7.5 thebasketball

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53736
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2026 - 3:41 PM ET #1232

    LEANING  G.Wash

    They get back their top scorer (Castro) - who is also their top rebounder - after missing 3 games, but after such an absence I need to see how he resumes play again before risking a bet here...  If he plays well it's likely a low spread will be a decent pick up during live action...

    Reply

    LEANING  G.Wash

    They get back their top scorer (Castro) - who is also their top rebounder - after missing 3 games, but after such an absence I need to see how he resumes play again before risking a bet here...  If he plays well it's likely a low spread will be a decent pick up during live action...

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53736
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2026 - 3:51 PM ET #1233

    LEANING  to VILLAN  in live play  if I can get a much lower spread...

    Reply

    LEANING  to VILLAN  in live play  if I can get a much lower spread...

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53736
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2026 - 4:16 PM ET #1234

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by SONGSKIEE: @fubah2  gonna have a play on it? @SONGSKIEE  Hello. I don't believe we've met so welcome to my season-long thread!   Likely.  I am leaning HUSKERS....just waiting to see if I can snatch a better line. Were you leaning a certain way?

    HUSKERS -109  @pinn     

    but not a Best Bet as this could be deadeven that turns on a late shot from the arc or unexpected foul issues....often happens when two VERY GOOD teams face off

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by SONGSKIEE: @fubah2  gonna have a play on it? @SONGSKIEE  Hello. I don't believe we've met so welcome to my season-long thread!   Likely.  I am leaning HUSKERS....just waiting to see if I can snatch a better line. Were you leaning a certain way?

    HUSKERS -109  @pinn     

    but not a Best Bet as this could be deadeven that turns on a late shot from the arc or unexpected foul issues....often happens when two VERY GOOD teams face off

     
    OO7CRUSHER
    OO7CRUSHER
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 16979
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2026 - 4:21 PM ET #1235

    @fubah2

     clover

    Reply

    @fubah2

     clover

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53736
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2026 - 4:33 PM ET #1236

    Initially I was LEANING  St.Joe's Hawks.....BUT....the line has been dropping, both spread and ML by a full 2 pts in some places......I am not aware of any NEW key injuries but that's nothing new as the lines always seem to move first and then hours later the announcement comes...angry

    Backing off until I can see the confirmed pre-tipoff lineups!

    Reply

    Initially I was LEANING  St.Joe's Hawks.....BUT....the line has been dropping, both spread and ML by a full 2 pts in some places......I am not aware of any NEW key injuries but that's nothing new as the lines always seem to move first and then hours later the announcement comes...angry

    Backing off until I can see the confirmed pre-tipoff lineups!

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53736
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2026 - 4:47 PM ET #1237

    SunDevils might be over-faved by at least a full point if not 2 pts.....Leaning OSU K'Boys but only if they are playing well and I can get a better spread on a dog line...

    Reply

    SunDevils might be over-faved by at least a full point if not 2 pts.....Leaning OSU K'Boys but only if they are playing well and I can get a better spread on a dog line...

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53736
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2026 - 5:36 PM ET #1238

    Leaning G.Mason....BUT....according to my analysis this just looks toooooooo easy.....I hate that...probably 7 times out of 10 I get whacked when I bet the *obvious* choice....an_getaway

    Reply

    Leaning G.Mason....BUT....according to my analysis this just looks toooooooo easy.....I hate that...probably 7 times out of 10 I get whacked when I bet the *obvious* choice....an_getaway

     
    beats723
    beats723
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2018
    Posts: 8326
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2026 - 6:54 PM ET #1239

    @fubah2

     Best of luck tonight Fuu clover

    Reply

    @fubah2

     Best of luck tonight Fuu clover

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53736
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2026 - 7:16 PM ET #1240

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Leaning G.Mason....BUT....according to my analysis this just looks toooooooo easy.....I hate that...probably 7 times out of 10 I get whacked when I bet the *obvious* choice....

    ...and they are down by 14 pts in less than 5 minutes...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Leaning G.Mason....BUT....according to my analysis this just looks toooooooo easy.....I hate that...probably 7 times out of 10 I get whacked when I bet the *obvious* choice....

    ...and they are down by 14 pts in less than 5 minutes...

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53736
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2026 - 9:26 PM ET #1241

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by SONGSKIEE: @fubah2  gonna have a play on it? @SONGSKIEE  Hello. I don't believe we've met so welcome to my season-long thread!   Likely.  I am leaning HUSKERS....just waiting to see if I can snatch a better line. Were you leaning a certain way? HUSKERS -109  @pinn      but not a Best Bet as this could be deadeven that turns on a late shot from the arc or unexpected foul issues....often happens when two VERY GOOD teams face off

    Exactly what happened....

     

    LOSER

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by SONGSKIEE: @fubah2  gonna have a play on it? @SONGSKIEE  Hello. I don't believe we've met so welcome to my season-long thread!   Likely.  I am leaning HUSKERS....just waiting to see if I can snatch a better line. Were you leaning a certain way? HUSKERS -109  @pinn      but not a Best Bet as this could be deadeven that turns on a late shot from the arc or unexpected foul issues....often happens when two VERY GOOD teams face off

    Exactly what happened....

     

    LOSER

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53736
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2026 - 12:15 AM ET #1242

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Leaning G.Mason....BUT....according to my analysis this just looks toooooooo easy.....I hate that...probably 7 times out of 10 I get whacked when I bet the *obvious* choice....

    .....and exactly what happenned! So glad I backed off because of that  surprised

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Leaning G.Mason....BUT....according to my analysis this just looks toooooooo easy.....I hate that...probably 7 times out of 10 I get whacked when I bet the *obvious* choice....

    .....and exactly what happenned! So glad I backed off because of that  surprised

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53736
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2026 - 12:17 AM ET #1243

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Initially I was LEANING  St.Joe's Hawks.....BUT....the line has been dropping, both spread and ML by a full 2 pts in some places......I am not aware of any NEW key injuries but that's nothing new as the lines always seem to move first and then hours later the announcement comes... Backing off until I can see the confirmed pre-tipoff lineups!

     

    So glad I backed off this loser too!  an_2drinks

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Initially I was LEANING  St.Joe's Hawks.....BUT....the line has been dropping, both spread and ML by a full 2 pts in some places......I am not aware of any NEW key injuries but that's nothing new as the lines always seem to move first and then hours later the announcement comes... Backing off until I can see the confirmed pre-tipoff lineups!

     

    So glad I backed off this loser too!  an_2drinks

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53736
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2026 - 2:43 AM ET #1244

    an_2drinks It's HUMPING DAY again!

     

    Early LEAN to  Lipscomb

    Reply

    an_2drinks It's HUMPING DAY again!

     

    Early LEAN to  Lipscomb

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53736
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2026 - 12:03 PM ET #1245

    Clemson Tiggers -5.5 -122  alt-line@pinn

    Reply

    Clemson Tiggers -5.5 -122  alt-line@pinn

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53736
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2026 - 12:31 PM ET #1246

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    . an_2drinks It's HUMPING DAY again!  

     

    Early LEAN to  Lipscomb

    Army Black Knights +3.0 -111 @pinn

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    . an_2drinks It's HUMPING DAY again!  

     

    Early LEAN to  Lipscomb

    Army Black Knights +3.0 -111 @pinn

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53736
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2026 - 12:56 PM ET #1247

    LEAN to VCU Rams on the road to whack Explorers....BUT....the DD spread is too risky...Need around -6.5 or so and while that is available through alt-lines, the juice is way too risky.....so watch & wait...

    Reply

    LEAN to VCU Rams on the road to whack Explorers....BUT....the DD spread is too risky...Need around -6.5 or so and while that is available through alt-lines, the juice is way too risky.....so watch & wait...

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53736
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2026 - 1:10 PM ET #1248

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    . an_2drinks It's HUMPING DAY again!      

    Early LEAN to  Lipscomb

    Army Black Knights +3.0 -111 @pinn

     

    Lafayette Leotards  -2.5 -122 @pinn   *BB

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    . an_2drinks It's HUMPING DAY again!      

    Early LEAN to  Lipscomb

    Army Black Knights +3.0 -111 @pinn

     

    Lafayette Leotards  -2.5 -122 @pinn   *BB

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53736
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2026 - 1:37 PM ET #1249

    Mercer Bears -2.5 -108 @FD

    Reply

    Mercer Bears -2.5 -108 @FD

     
     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53736
    Posted: Feb. 11, 2026 - 1:57 PM ET #1250

    Quote Originally Posted by beats723:

    @fubah2  Best of luck tonight Fuu

    And BoL with your plays today! an_2drinks

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by beats723:

    @fubah2  Best of luck tonight Fuu

    And BoL with your plays today! an_2drinks

    All Forums | College Basketball
    «First Previous 505152 ... 110111112 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,367
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 270,011
    • Friday 10/09/2026 455
    • PART DEUX 166
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 858
    • Week 6 Money 9,864
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,279
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,707
    • Why go for 2pts 657
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,628

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.