Any thoughts on this game?
#1 Arizona -2.5 vs #11 Kansas predictions?
@TJZags598
They drubbed alabama. They drubbed auburn. Beat uconn. Crushed alot of solids teams. It says alot yhe kansas is underdog at home despite being great at home. Not even pk. Will be interesting tonight to say the least.
@TJZags598
They drubbed alabama. They drubbed auburn. Beat uconn. Crushed alot of solids teams. It says alot yhe kansas is underdog at home despite being great at home. Not even pk. Will be interesting tonight to say the least.
We have a reverse line movement in the AZ game. Now -1.5
So Vegas is asking more money coming into the az backers because he knows something. He's trying to recoup the Superbowl money that he lost ![]()
We have a reverse line movement in the AZ game. Now -1.5
So Vegas is asking more money coming into the az backers because he knows something. He's trying to recoup the Superbowl money that he lost ![]()
ari has played the bottom feeders in the Big 12. Major step up in class next 4 Lets see after that
At the time the games were played - AZ beat #3 Florida, #15 UCLA, #3 UCONN, #20 Auburn, #12 Alabama, and #13 BYU. And 4 of those 6 wins were on the road. They've been here before.
ari has played the bottom feeders in the Big 12. Major step up in class next 4 Lets see after that
At the time the games were played - AZ beat #3 Florida, #15 UCLA, #3 UCONN, #20 Auburn, #12 Alabama, and #13 BYU. And 4 of those 6 wins were on the road. They've been here before.
@Brooklyncapper
Yea Brooklyn. I watched about half that game …at bama… Arizona was by far the better team… it looked like varsity vs j v to me…I have not seen much of Arizona… have been following Kansas lately as have buddy that graduated from there… so we follow n text……Kansas is vastly improved from a month ago… sleeper imo to go far… they still have guys improving… playing more minutes etc… coach self may be timing this just right … Kansas kinda got lucky at Texas tech… tech had control with 3 minutes left… and blew it…. So I don’t read much into that victory… Kansas has improved … won at tech which is rare… but tech controlled most of that game….. I don’t think self cares one bit about the outcome of this game… I think he is bringing this team along to peak in March …. Being freshman dominated … they will have to get lucky… but they are on the rise… been fun to watch…. Not sure if they can get to the Duke/arizona/connecticut/florida/illinois level… and by that level I mean the March level….the one and done level….but if they just improve a tad more in the next month…. They are gonna be in it. Last thing… imo these teams need a breather… Kansas had theirs month ago…. Not sure Arizona has coasted a tad yet …. Maybe this is that time… guys need to heal up small injuries..etc. that little bit I watched of Arizona at bama 2 months ago was impressive…. My 2 cents.
@Brooklyncapper
Yea Brooklyn. I watched about half that game …at bama… Arizona was by far the better team… it looked like varsity vs j v to me…I have not seen much of Arizona… have been following Kansas lately as have buddy that graduated from there… so we follow n text……Kansas is vastly improved from a month ago… sleeper imo to go far… they still have guys improving… playing more minutes etc… coach self may be timing this just right … Kansas kinda got lucky at Texas tech… tech had control with 3 minutes left… and blew it…. So I don’t read much into that victory… Kansas has improved … won at tech which is rare… but tech controlled most of that game….. I don’t think self cares one bit about the outcome of this game… I think he is bringing this team along to peak in March …. Being freshman dominated … they will have to get lucky… but they are on the rise… been fun to watch…. Not sure if they can get to the Duke/arizona/connecticut/florida/illinois level… and by that level I mean the March level….the one and done level….but if they just improve a tad more in the next month…. They are gonna be in it. Last thing… imo these teams need a breather… Kansas had theirs month ago…. Not sure Arizona has coasted a tad yet …. Maybe this is that time… guys need to heal up small injuries..etc. that little bit I watched of Arizona at bama 2 months ago was impressive…. My 2 cents.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,901
- Thursday 10/08/2026 437
- PART DEUX 163
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 848
- Week 6 Money 8,589
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,298
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,265
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
