I want to hit the als fairly decently but I'm worried about Toronto's home unbeaten streak
Drinking
Evening DR25,
I believe I will join you for a drink as well. After how my start to the CFL season has begun, I need 1 or 10.
The line opened MTL -2.5
That line is gone. That was the play.
Now laying -3.5, it is like being a little too late to the party.
Got to get rid of that hook.
This should be a close game. Not all books let you buy points in the CFL.
If you like MTL, wait till the game starts. Hope that TOR scores first and BOOM you will get MTL 3 or less, In-Game.
I have no play on this game . I will wait for that scenario to happen OR I will wait and bet the 2nd Half.
Evening DR25,
I believe I will join you for a drink as well. After how my start to the CFL season has begun, I need 1 or 10.
The line opened MTL -2.5
That line is gone. That was the play.
Now laying -3.5, it is like being a little too late to the party.
Got to get rid of that hook.
This should be a close game. Not all books let you buy points in the CFL.
If you like MTL, wait till the game starts. Hope that TOR scores first and BOOM you will get MTL 3 or less, In-Game.
I have no play on this game . I will wait for that scenario to happen OR I will wait and bet the 2nd Half.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,674
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,360
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,033
- Sunday 10/04/2026 616
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,688
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,459
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,087
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,799
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,309
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
