MAYWEATHER IS NOT UNDEFEATED BY THE WAY!!!!!!
AAAAWWWWWEEEE is it just a bit?......
Put it to music TinkerBell....
I guess I can just give it some time and you will go and committ a crime and end up behind bars again. Then I won't have to hear this nonsense repeatedly. I hope it's strike three this time.
I think it's really funny that you keep defending this even though several people have come thru here and all say that Floyd is 42-0. And by several I basically mean the free world. You keep pointing back to one youtube video from some guy that very well maybe you for all we know.
I also think it's funny that you keep saying
"Winning
"
because, in reality, you're a loser. Outside of one video on youtube which is has absolutely no bearing on Floyds record at all, you haven't produced one source that says Floyd isn't 42-0.
I feel like I'm talking to a 5 year old with A.D.H.D. ![]()
I just really hope you don't have kids and are teaching them shit like this. I would hate for more kids to grow up with parents telling them that facts don't matter, all that matters is your opinion on a subject.
You should try convincing me that 2+2=5 now. It's going to have the same effect as your video does. Hell, why not make a youtube video showing how 2+2=5. Then it can be a fact according you.
AAAAWWWWWEEEE is it just a bit?......
Put it to music TinkerBell....
I guess I can just give it some time and you will go and committ a crime and end up behind bars again. Then I won't have to hear this nonsense repeatedly. I hope it's strike three this time.
I think it's really funny that you keep defending this even though several people have come thru here and all say that Floyd is 42-0. And by several I basically mean the free world. You keep pointing back to one youtube video from some guy that very well maybe you for all we know.
I also think it's funny that you keep saying
"Winning
"
because, in reality, you're a loser. Outside of one video on youtube which is has absolutely no bearing on Floyds record at all, you haven't produced one source that says Floyd isn't 42-0.
I feel like I'm talking to a 5 year old with A.D.H.D. ![]()
I just really hope you don't have kids and are teaching them shit like this. I would hate for more kids to grow up with parents telling them that facts don't matter, all that matters is your opinion on a subject.
You should try convincing me that 2+2=5 now. It's going to have the same effect as your video does. Hell, why not make a youtube video showing how 2+2=5. Then it can be a fact according you.
Look at the f*****g compubox numbers!!!!!!
I swear....your the f******g loser!!!!
https://theboxingtribune.com/2011/01/compubox-fact-or-fiction/
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090829220145AAUTyLV
Yeah look at the compubox numbers. That's all that matters in boxing.
Look at the f*****g compubox numbers!!!!!!
I swear....your the f******g loser!!!!
https://theboxingtribune.com/2011/01/compubox-fact-or-fiction/
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090829220145AAUTyLV
Yeah look at the compubox numbers. That's all that matters in boxing.
"The world seen it.That's one thing about boxing.The fans are the judges, yes, they got officials they got judges but at the end of the day the fans know." Bernard Hopkins
You just keep proving me right. 5 year old with A.D.H.D. You should go take your meds.
"The world seen it.That's one thing about boxing.The fans are the judges, yes, they got officials they got judges but at the end of the day the fans know." Bernard Hopkins
You just keep proving me right. 5 year old with A.D.H.D. You should go take your meds.
Castillo won in punches thrown,landed, and connect rate for both punches and power punches......
So basically he owned em.....pfffftttllllmmmffaaooooo
Castillo won in punches thrown,landed, and connect rate for both punches and power punches......
So basically he owned em.....pfffftttllllmmmffaaooooo
https://theboxingtribune.com/2011/01/compubox-fact-or-fiction/
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090829220145AAUTyLV
Yeah look at the compubox numbers. That's all that matters in boxing.
Sorry, that part was sarcasm. I guess I expected to much out of you. I'm also guessing you didn't read the links where they basically say that compubox isn't all that accurate. And in a fight where you they came up with a 5% land rate difference, I could see where human error might play a part in that 5%.
I like to look at the fighters afterwards too. It looks like Floyd wasn't even touched in that fight. He looked exactly the same leaving the ring as he did walking in.
I really like debating this with you. It makes me feel really intelligent.
https://theboxingtribune.com/2011/01/compubox-fact-or-fiction/
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090829220145AAUTyLV
Yeah look at the compubox numbers. That's all that matters in boxing.
Sorry, that part was sarcasm. I guess I expected to much out of you. I'm also guessing you didn't read the links where they basically say that compubox isn't all that accurate. And in a fight where you they came up with a 5% land rate difference, I could see where human error might play a part in that 5%.
I like to look at the fighters afterwards too. It looks like Floyd wasn't even touched in that fight. He looked exactly the same leaving the ring as he did walking in.
I really like debating this with you. It makes me feel really intelligent.
CASTILLO MAYWEATHER
LANDED 203 157
THROWN 506 448
PCT. 40% 35%
TOTAL POWER PUNCHES
CASTILLO MAYWEATHER
LANDED 173 66
THROWN 377 151
PCT. 46% 44%
TOTAL DOMINATION
CASTILLO MAYWEATHER
LANDED 203 157
THROWN 506 448
PCT. 40% 35%
TOTAL POWER PUNCHES
CASTILLO MAYWEATHER
LANDED 173 66
THROWN 377 151
PCT. 46% 44%
TOTAL DOMINATION
107 More Power Punches....At a higher connect rate no less.........
Castillo must be lacking in the power dept. Look at Floyds face and tell me if it looked like Castillo hurt him at all.
Go back and read the links I gave about compubox. Read into compubox and see how it's scored. I was surprised when I read into it. I could really see how a 5% difference could be attributed to human error.
Sorry amigo but those numbers are flawed.
107 More Power Punches....At a higher connect rate no less.........
Castillo must be lacking in the power dept. Look at Floyds face and tell me if it looked like Castillo hurt him at all.
Go back and read the links I gave about compubox. Read into compubox and see how it's scored. I was surprised when I read into it. I could really see how a 5% difference could be attributed to human error.
Sorry amigo but those numbers are flawed.
Sorry, that part was sarcasm. I guess I expected to much out of you. I'm also guessing you didn't read the links where they basically say that compubox isn't all that accurate. And in a fight where you they came up with a 5% land rate difference, I could see where human error might play a part in that 5%.
I like to look at the fighters afterwards too. It looks like Floyd wasn't even touched in that fight. He looked exactly the same leaving the ring as he did walking in.
I really like debating this with you. It makes me feel really intelligent.
Sorry, that part was sarcasm. I guess I expected to much out of you. I'm also guessing you didn't read the links where they basically say that compubox isn't all that accurate. And in a fight where you they came up with a 5% land rate difference, I could see where human error might play a part in that 5%.
I like to look at the fighters afterwards too. It looks like Floyd wasn't even touched in that fight. He looked exactly the same leaving the ring as he did walking in.
I really like debating this with you. It makes me feel really intelligent.
Many people feel like Castillo won. But you can't give away that many early rounds, then cry that you were robbed.
Many people feel like Castillo won. But you can't give away that many early rounds, then cry that you were robbed.
Laugh all you want, champ. It's a known fact. He complained about it during the fight.
I do notice that you weren't laughing at the part where Mayweather gave your boy an immediate rematch, and beat his ass.
Laugh all you want, champ. It's a known fact. He complained about it during the fight.
I do notice that you weren't laughing at the part where Mayweather gave your boy an immediate rematch, and beat his ass.
Hot Forum Topics
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,285
- Tuesday 10/06/2026 709
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,743
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,819
- MLB Playoffs 10,581
- Is Braves ML -105 as safe of an even money lock possible in sports? 1,627
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 34,004
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,824
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,611
- MNF 1,093
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
