MAYWEATHER IS NOT UNDEFEATED BY THE WAY!!!!!!
Julio César Chávez
3 FACTS.........some you'll like.......some you wont.
Floyd Mayweather is Undefeated ------ Everywhere I looked. PERIOD
JC Chavez is the greatest Mexican fighter of all time. No doubt in my mind....He was an amazing fighter, much respect to him !
Boxing Robberies !!! One of the biggest victims in the history of the sport goes by the name of Meldrick Taylor. And a TRUE boxing fan NEVER FORGETS that one........
No disrespect bro, I just think the "question mark" regarding the decision in the first Floyd vs. Castillo fight was put to bed after the rematch. Had a rematch never occured (with more decisive results), then the argument would be much more "open ended". Either way, I do respect your passion on the topic. ![]()
3 FACTS.........some you'll like.......some you wont.
Floyd Mayweather is Undefeated ------ Everywhere I looked. PERIOD
JC Chavez is the greatest Mexican fighter of all time. No doubt in my mind....He was an amazing fighter, much respect to him !
Boxing Robberies !!! One of the biggest victims in the history of the sport goes by the name of Meldrick Taylor. And a TRUE boxing fan NEVER FORGETS that one........
No disrespect bro, I just think the "question mark" regarding the decision in the first Floyd vs. Castillo fight was put to bed after the rematch. Had a rematch never occured (with more decisive results), then the argument would be much more "open ended". Either way, I do respect your passion on the topic. ![]()
"He says it was a learning experience, but, do you learn just as much when they call it a win as when they call it a loss?" Jim Lampley (after the Castillo fight)
"He says it was a learning experience, but, do you learn just as much when they call it a win as when they call it a loss?" Jim Lampley (after the Castillo fight)
3 FACTS.........some you'll like.......some you wont.
Floyd Mayweather is Undefeated ------ Everywhere I looked. PERIOD
JC Chavez is the greatest Mexican fighter of all time. No doubt in my mind....He was an amazing fighter, much respect to him !
Boxing Robberies !!! One of the biggest victims in the history of the sport goes by the name of Meldrick Taylor. And a TRUE boxing fan NEVER FORGETS that one........
No disrespect bro, I just think the "question mark" regarding the decision in the first Floyd vs. Castillo fight was put to bed after the rematch. Had a rematch never occured (with more decisive results), then the argument would be much more "open ended". Either way, I do respect your passion on the topic. ![]()
He was out on his feet,and like Richard Steele said " when I see a man whos had enough its over.I dont care how much time is left on the clock."
Mayweather won by 5 rounds (116-111) the 1st fight and by only 2 rounds the 2nd fight (115-113).Plus according to Mayweather he had a torn rotater cuff and he fought with one arm the 1st fight.So he a a harder time beating Castillo when he was "100%".
The truth is he lost the 1st fight (no torn cuff) and barely squeaked out a victory the 2nd fight....
3 FACTS.........some you'll like.......some you wont.
Floyd Mayweather is Undefeated ------ Everywhere I looked. PERIOD
JC Chavez is the greatest Mexican fighter of all time. No doubt in my mind....He was an amazing fighter, much respect to him !
Boxing Robberies !!! One of the biggest victims in the history of the sport goes by the name of Meldrick Taylor. And a TRUE boxing fan NEVER FORGETS that one........
No disrespect bro, I just think the "question mark" regarding the decision in the first Floyd vs. Castillo fight was put to bed after the rematch. Had a rematch never occured (with more decisive results), then the argument would be much more "open ended". Either way, I do respect your passion on the topic. ![]()
He was out on his feet,and like Richard Steele said " when I see a man whos had enough its over.I dont care how much time is left on the clock."
Mayweather won by 5 rounds (116-111) the 1st fight and by only 2 rounds the 2nd fight (115-113).Plus according to Mayweather he had a torn rotater cuff and he fought with one arm the 1st fight.So he a a harder time beating Castillo when he was "100%".
The truth is he lost the 1st fight (no torn cuff) and barely squeaked out a victory the 2nd fight....
He was out on his feet,and like Richard Steele said " when I see a man whos had enough its over.I dont care how much time is left on the clock."
Mayweather won by 5 rounds (116-111) the 1st fight and by only 2 rounds the 2nd fight (115-113).Plus according to Mayweather he had a torn rotater cuff and he fought with one arm the 1st fight.So he a a harder time beating Castillo when he was "100%".
The truth is he lost the 1st fight (no torn cuff) and barely squeaked out a victory the 2nd fight....
He was out on his feet,and like Richard Steele said " when I see a man whos had enough its over.I dont care how much time is left on the clock."
Mayweather won by 5 rounds (116-111) the 1st fight and by only 2 rounds the 2nd fight (115-113).Plus according to Mayweather he had a torn rotater cuff and he fought with one arm the 1st fight.So he a a harder time beating Castillo when he was "100%".
The truth is he lost the 1st fight (no torn cuff) and barely squeaked out a victory the 2nd fight....
it also says Barry Bonds is Homerun King....
it also says Barry Bonds is Homerun King....
Hot Forum Topics
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,285
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,733
- Tuesday 10/06/2026 679
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,818
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,822
- PART DEUX 208
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,842
- Is Braves ML -105 as safe of an even money lock possible in sports? 1,348
- MNF 1,093
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,603
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
