MAYWEATHER IS NOT UNDEFEATED BY THE WAY!!!!!!
this nigga wrote the article 12 days ago for a fight that happened in 2002......
yeah well lampley foreman and everyother floyd enthusiaste saw the fight as a castillo win......i guess what the judges saw is the only thing that matters right?
have you ever even seen a boxing match? lmfao.....
![]()
I'm still waiting for your opinion to change the result of this fight. Cause it hasn't happened yet.
I always go with the philosophy of "if you don't want to the judges determining the fight, don't let it go to a decision. Knock the other guy out".
Fact: Mayweather is still undefeated.
Opinion: You think Mayweather lost to Castillo.
You're entitled to your opinion all you want. But it's not changing the record.
I think the Sacramento Kings were robbed in the playoffs against the Lakers years ago. My opinion isn't taking the Lakers title away though.
this nigga wrote the article 12 days ago for a fight that happened in 2002......
yeah well lampley foreman and everyother floyd enthusiaste saw the fight as a castillo win......i guess what the judges saw is the only thing that matters right?
have you ever even seen a boxing match? lmfao.....
![]()
I'm still waiting for your opinion to change the result of this fight. Cause it hasn't happened yet.
I always go with the philosophy of "if you don't want to the judges determining the fight, don't let it go to a decision. Knock the other guy out".
Fact: Mayweather is still undefeated.
Opinion: You think Mayweather lost to Castillo.
You're entitled to your opinion all you want. But it's not changing the record.
I think the Sacramento Kings were robbed in the playoffs against the Lakers years ago. My opinion isn't taking the Lakers title away though.
the idea of him being undefeated is a farse....
the entire sport of boxing is corrupt....what him and castillo put on tape can also never be changed.....
So show me all the sources you want.....I already got the only one
I need.............
the idea of him being undefeated is a farse....
the entire sport of boxing is corrupt....what him and castillo put on tape can also never be changed.....
So show me all the sources you want.....I already got the only one
I need.............
I had misqouted my main nigga...........
I had misqouted my main nigga...........
bottom line the guys record is undefeated.........
the idea of him being undefeated is true....
the entire sport of boxing is corrupt but it's my passion because I'm living a lie....
what Sergio and myself did on tape can also never be changed, we will always have that night and I love that man .....
So show me all the men you want.....I already got the only one
I need.............Sergio.
I fixed it for you. ![]()
bottom line the guys record is undefeated.........
the idea of him being undefeated is true....
the entire sport of boxing is corrupt but it's my passion because I'm living a lie....
what Sergio and myself did on tape can also never be changed, we will always have that night and I love that man .....
So show me all the men you want.....I already got the only one
I need.............Sergio.
I fixed it for you. ![]()
The hate is strong in here ![]()
PBF brings out all of the malcontent angry fans after a win. I know there are more important issues in ones life than to cry about PBF's record....right? Society wont be happy with PBF until he losses. Our society frowns on success and perfection...its very distasteful
The hate is strong in here ![]()
PBF brings out all of the malcontent angry fans after a win. I know there are more important issues in ones life than to cry about PBF's record....right? Society wont be happy with PBF until he losses. Our society frowns on success and perfection...its very distasteful
ANYONE WHO SAW THE JOSE LUIS CASTILLO FIGHT LIVE WOULD AGREE....
SO DO THE BOXING INSIDERS THAT PRODUCED THIS GEM!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkqMKGdi4LU
it was a close fight..just like Marquez and Pacquiao was. We can't give him a loss just cause you think he lost
ANYONE WHO SAW THE JOSE LUIS CASTILLO FIGHT LIVE WOULD AGREE....
SO DO THE BOXING INSIDERS THAT PRODUCED THIS GEM!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkqMKGdi4LU
it was a close fight..just like Marquez and Pacquiao was. We can't give him a loss just cause you think he lost
score the rounds yourself.....no way does he get the victory in any scenario.....other than paying off the judges which is what happened......
score the rounds yourself.....no way does he get the victory in any scenario.....other than paying off the judges which is what happened......
it wasnt close....look at the punch stats..........
score the rounds yourself.....no way does he get the victory in any scenario.....other than paying off the judges which is what happened......
I would love to hear your conspiracy theory thoughts on 9/11 and the Kennedy Assassination as well since were on theories.
it wasnt close....look at the punch stats..........
score the rounds yourself.....no way does he get the victory in any scenario.....other than paying off the judges which is what happened......
I would love to hear your conspiracy theory thoughts on 9/11 and the Kennedy Assassination as well since were on theories.
"The world seen it.That's one thing about boxing.The fans are the judges, yes, they got officials they got judges but at the end of the day the fans know." Bernard Hopkins
You've posted this quote like 3 times now. You can stop because the first couple of times you couldn't even get it right.
"The world seen it.That's one thing about boxing.The fans are the judges, yes, they got officials they got judges but at the end of the day the fans know." Bernard Hopkins
You've posted this quote like 3 times now. You can stop because the first couple of times you couldn't even get it right.
it was a close fight..just like Marquez and Pacquiao was. We can't give him a loss just cause you think he lost
![]()
it was a close fight..just like Marquez and Pacquiao was. We can't give him a loss just cause you think he lost
![]()
Look at the f*****g compubox numbers!!!!!!
I swear....your the f******g loser!!!!
I find it ironic that you are calling anyone else, let alone me, a fucking loser. It's a bit hypocritical.
Look at the f*****g compubox numbers!!!!!!
I swear....your the f******g loser!!!!
I find it ironic that you are calling anyone else, let alone me, a fucking loser. It's a bit hypocritical.
it was a close fight..just like Marquez and Pacquiao was. We can't give him a loss just cause you think he lost
It's not just me I didnt make that S****!!!
These fools go back and pull out all the robberies in boxing......
Watch the Tape!!!
it was a close fight..just like Marquez and Pacquiao was. We can't give him a loss just cause you think he lost
It's not just me I didnt make that S****!!!
These fools go back and pull out all the robberies in boxing......
Watch the Tape!!!
Hot Forum Topics
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,285
- Tuesday 10/06/2026 709
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,743
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,819
- MLB Playoffs 10,589
- Is Braves ML -105 as safe of an even money lock possible in sports? 1,629
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 34,005
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,824
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,611
- MNF 1,093
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
