Does anybody know exactly what the actual ML LIVE Serena up 5-1 was for Pliskova to win? I was watching it and I walked away after the 1st set. I see a lot of people throwing out different numbers. Reason I ask is because I'm normally the "idiot" that would grab an underdog line like that if I saw value and an injury but I was literally folding my sons clothes LOL Now I'm curious becasue I saw value with Pliskova in the 1st set...Just a general question.
ML LIVE PLISKOVA
Does anybody know exactly what the actual ML LIVE Serena up 5-1 was for Pliskova to win? I was watching it and I walked away after the 1st set. I see a lot of people throwing out different numbers. Reason I ask is because I'm normally the "idiot" that would grab an underdog line like that if I saw value and an injury but I was literally folding my sons clothes LOL Now I'm curious becasue I saw value with Pliskova in the 1st set...Just a general question.
Probably +10000
Guessing that's what it was, but sometimes on some of these sites like 5dimes it could have been a lot higher. Was just curious if anyone actually caught a visual at that time. Thanks.
Probably +10000
Guessing that's what it was, but sometimes on some of these sites like 5dimes it could have been a lot higher. Was just curious if anyone actually caught a visual at that time. Thanks.
Yea friend of mine said somebody took it +15000. I’m mad at myself cause I wanted to take her +700 like. 5-2 didn’t think she was gonna win 6 straight
Yea friend of mine said somebody took it +15000. I’m mad at myself cause I wanted to take her +700 like. 5-2 didn’t think she was gonna win 6 straight
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,737
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 267,660
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,692
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,140
- PART DEUX 306
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 32,289
- Trump's legacy? 33,919
- Happening just recently . . . 36,977
- Saturday 10/03/2026 576
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,792
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
