• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Technology

    I am in the market for a computer, but was told I should wait until Windows 7 comes out....

    casheasy
    gunonenic
    Lippsman
    KQC
    hugh613
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 901
    Posts: 17
     
    casheasy
    casheasy
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 12648
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2009 - 4:52 PM ET #1

    I have a friend who fancies himself as a "techie," maybe not as knowledgable as Lippsman but thinks he is lol. Anyway, he tells me I should wait until October 22 (YIKES) to purchase a new computer because Windows 7 comes out then and I won't have to deal with Vista.
     
    I actually have Vista on my laptop, and I don't mind it, although it buffers A LOT when trying to watch a video on YouTube. But some people say that's because of Vista and others say it's because of the antivirus program I use (Trend Micro.)   So needless to say I need some help here. Dammit Lippsman that means you lol.
     
    I am not looking to spend a ton, and I probably will get a desktop. But a laptop is not out of the question. I do want decent speed and memory, but gaming is not a big thing with me. I am looking to spend anywhere between $400 and $800 on this thing.
     
    Any advice? Should I really wait until October???? LOL That seems silly. There are some computers at Best Buy that you can get and then switch to Windows7 later, but I hate to have the damn geek squad make 2 trips here, which I would have to because I sure don't know WTF I am doing.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I have a friend who fancies himself as a "techie," maybe not as knowledgable as Lippsman but thinks he is lol. Anyway, he tells me I should wait until October 22 (YIKES) to purchase a new computer because Windows 7 comes out then and I won't have to deal with Vista.
     
    I actually have Vista on my laptop, and I don't mind it, although it buffers A LOT when trying to watch a video on YouTube. But some people say that's because of Vista and others say it's because of the antivirus program I use (Trend Micro.)   So needless to say I need some help here. Dammit Lippsman that means you lol.
     
    I am not looking to spend a ton, and I probably will get a desktop. But a laptop is not out of the question. I do want decent speed and memory, but gaming is not a big thing with me. I am looking to spend anywhere between $400 and $800 on this thing.
     
    Any advice? Should I really wait until October???? LOL That seems silly. There are some computers at Best Buy that you can get and then switch to Windows7 later, but I hate to have the damn geek squad make 2 trips here, which I would have to because I sure don't know WTF I am doing.
     
    gunonenic
    gunonenic
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 603
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2009 - 5:29 PM ET #2

    a lot of them are offering buy now and get a free upgrade to 7 once it becomes available, but would you delete vista or it is more of an intergration?
    Reply
    a lot of them are offering buy now and get a free upgrade to 7 once it becomes available, but would you delete vista or it is more of an intergration?
     
    casheasy
    casheasy
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 12648
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2009 - 6:19 PM ET #3

    Yeah that is a good question, I am thinking you would have to delete vista first. I am so bad with computers. I just want to be able to plug it in and get on with my stuff, you know? I need to be able to bet and watch YouTube and burn the occasional CD.
    Reply
    Yeah that is a good question, I am thinking you would have to delete vista first. I am so bad with computers. I just want to be able to plug it in and get on with my stuff, you know? I need to be able to bet and watch YouTube and burn the occasional CD.
     
    gunonenic
    gunonenic
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 603
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2009 - 6:42 PM ET #4

    you give yourself too little credit man, if you can cap sports you can set up a pc(just charge it up, turn it on and it will walk you through the whole thing), the geek fraud is a waste of money.
    Reply
    you give yourself too little credit man, if you can cap sports you can set up a pc(just charge it up, turn it on and it will walk you through the whole thing), the geek fraud is a waste of money.
     
    gunonenic
    gunonenic
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 603
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2009 - 6:46 PM ET #5

    oh, check this one out, hp g70-460us, it's got 17" screen and lots of memory(I think 3gb), a/b/g/n wireless plus hdmi port, last week office max had it for $550, I'm sure you can look around and find one for under $600.
    Reply
    oh, check this one out, hp g70-460us, it's got 17" screen and lots of memory(I think 3gb), a/b/g/n wireless plus hdmi port, last week office max had it for $550, I'm sure you can look around and find one for under $600.
     
    casheasy
    casheasy
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 12648
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2009 - 9:45 PM ET #6

    Thanks for the help, gunonenic
     
    Any other comments guys? Lippsman?
    Reply
    Thanks for the help, gunonenic
     
    Any other comments guys? Lippsman?
     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2009 - 10:23 PM ET #7

    It depends on the version of Vista you purchase. I believe if you get the basic version of Vista you don't get the free upgrade.  But on the others you will.
     
    Also you would get an upgrade disk, so you wouldn't have to delete your curent OS.  Just ask the salesperson first on the upgrade options.
     
    Or you could just wait till Oct. 22nd when 7 comes out and you won't have to worry about any upgrades.  But maybe in your area they will have a tax free weekend before school starts back, so you won't have to pay tax on your computer.
    Reply
    It depends on the version of Vista you purchase. I believe if you get the basic version of Vista you don't get the free upgrade.  But on the others you will.
     
    Also you would get an upgrade disk, so you wouldn't have to delete your curent OS.  Just ask the salesperson first on the upgrade options.
     
    Or you could just wait till Oct. 22nd when 7 comes out and you won't have to worry about any upgrades.  But maybe in your area they will have a tax free weekend before school starts back, so you won't have to pay tax on your computer.
     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2009 - 10:24 PM ET #8

    Also don't spend money to have the Money Squad setting it up.  All you need to do is plug it in. 
     
    I will post some deals this weekend for you.
    Reply
    Also don't spend money to have the Money Squad setting it up.  All you need to do is plug it in. 
     
    I will post some deals this weekend for you.
     
    casheasy
    casheasy
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 12648
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2009 - 10:46 PM ET #9

    OK I appreciate all you do Lippsman.
     
    I might buy a computer here in the next couple of weeks, and want to do it right. I am not sure, from what people are telling me, that Vista is a bad thing. But one guy is adamant, wait until October, he says. LOL I can't wait that long.
     
     
    Reply
    OK I appreciate all you do Lippsman.
     
    I might buy a computer here in the next couple of weeks, and want to do it right. I am not sure, from what people are telling me, that Vista is a bad thing. But one guy is adamant, wait until October, he says. LOL I can't wait that long.
     
     
     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2009 - 11:04 PM ET #10

    Vista sucks pretty hard, heaven forbid that Microsoft actually listened to the beta testers.
     
    No need to wait till Oct. just get one of the units that will get the upgrade and you will be OK.  I think you should look hard at a laptop. Unless you just have to have a 19" screen.  Now that is nice and if you really will have your computer in just one spot then by all means get a desktop.  But it's so nice to be able to sit on the couch or even go outside with your laptop.
    Reply
    Vista sucks pretty hard, heaven forbid that Microsoft actually listened to the beta testers.
     
    No need to wait till Oct. just get one of the units that will get the upgrade and you will be OK.  I think you should look hard at a laptop. Unless you just have to have a 19" screen.  Now that is nice and if you really will have your computer in just one spot then by all means get a desktop.  But it's so nice to be able to sit on the couch or even go outside with your laptop.
     
    casheasy
    casheasy
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 12648
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2009 - 8:11 AM ET #11

    well here is the thing. I am leaning desktop because I have one of each (laptop and desktop.)  The desktop is a Dell from 2003 that is finally getting so slow that I am going to get a desktop at some point in the next year or two anyway. My laptop is ok, although like I said, I have trouble watching videos on it because the fucking thing buffers all the time while tryiong to watch on say, youtube.
     
    I am not averse to getting another laptop if the deal for one is so much better that it makes the decision for me. But then I think I have to get another router, because the Geek Squad guy that set me up when I bought my laptop 2 years ago told me my router only works with one laptop at a time (!?!?)   Plus it would be nice to get a desktop for more speed and computing power, and everybody tells me a laptop can't match those things unless you spend more money.
     
    OK there it is. I will be making my decision in the next two weeks, just as soon as I can figure out how to fund Matchbook, which has been a problem vexing me all summer. One problem at a time lol.
    Reply
    well here is the thing. I am leaning desktop because I have one of each (laptop and desktop.)  The desktop is a Dell from 2003 that is finally getting so slow that I am going to get a desktop at some point in the next year or two anyway. My laptop is ok, although like I said, I have trouble watching videos on it because the fucking thing buffers all the time while tryiong to watch on say, youtube.
     
    I am not averse to getting another laptop if the deal for one is so much better that it makes the decision for me. But then I think I have to get another router, because the Geek Squad guy that set me up when I bought my laptop 2 years ago told me my router only works with one laptop at a time (!?!?)   Plus it would be nice to get a desktop for more speed and computing power, and everybody tells me a laptop can't match those things unless you spend more money.
     
    OK there it is. I will be making my decision in the next two weeks, just as soon as I can figure out how to fund Matchbook, which has been a problem vexing me all summer. One problem at a time lol.
     
    gunonenic
    gunonenic
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 603
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2009 - 2:14 PM ET #12

    did you get that pc yet? hope you didn't cuz OD has it this week for $499, you can't get another laptop for that price that has core 2 duo t6500, not to mention it's 17"...I don't really need an extra pc but this deal is so good I'm thinking about getting it myself.
     
    about the MB funding, first you email their customer service and they will email you back the instructions. I did it through citi, and I did have to call them to verify some info before they process the wire transfer. I remember the money was in my account in about 5 or 6 days. I think vanzack did a thread on MB wire transfer, and he warned not to use bofa, look it up and see if that helps...gl
    Reply
    did you get that pc yet? hope you didn't cuz OD has it this week for $499, you can't get another laptop for that price that has core 2 duo t6500, not to mention it's 17"...I don't really need an extra pc but this deal is so good I'm thinking about getting it myself.
     
    about the MB funding, first you email their customer service and they will email you back the instructions. I did it through citi, and I did have to call them to verify some info before they process the wire transfer. I remember the money was in my account in about 5 or 6 days. I think vanzack did a thread on MB wire transfer, and he warned not to use bofa, look it up and see if that helps...gl
     
    Lippsman
    Lippsman
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 87445
    Posted: Jul. 26, 2009 - 4:43 PM ET #13

    I was going to post that deal.
     
    That's a good one.
    Reply
    I was going to post that deal.
     
    That's a good one.
     
    casheasy
    casheasy
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 12648
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2009 - 8:49 AM ET #14

    Thanks for the response. No I did not get a PC yet, I am going to look into the one you are talking about. But where or what is OD? LOL I have no idea what some things are, if that shows you how out of the loop I am. Thanks again.
    Reply
    Thanks for the response. No I did not get a PC yet, I am going to look into the one you are talking about. But where or what is OD? LOL I have no idea what some things are, if that shows you how out of the loop I am. Thanks again.
     
    KQC
    KQC
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 3852
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2009 - 10:01 AM ET #15

    office depot
    Reply
    office depot
     
    casheasy
    casheasy
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 12648
    Posted: Jul. 27, 2009 - 10:39 AM ET #16

    ok thanks guys
    Reply
    ok thanks guys
     
     
    hugh613
    hugh613
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 8269
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2009 - 7:22 PM ET #17

    Tried a beta version of Windows 7 and all I can say is... ugh. My best advice would be to purchase a copy of XP before they're pulled off the shelves for good.
    Reply
    Tried a beta version of Windows 7 and all I can say is... ugh. My best advice would be to purchase a copy of XP before they're pulled off the shelves for good.
    All Forums | Technology

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,526
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,150
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,728
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,013
    • HELP PLEASE 1,605
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 507
    • Monday 09/28/2026 534
    • PART DEUX 230
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,144
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,242

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.