Search model icon

Wednesday CL

Participants:
Views: 692

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

Underwhelming performances from the English teams tuesday.

And dont know what to make of Chelsea after their debacle on the weekend, Porto are tempting at the price but thats tempered by them not playing at home, in running only for me here.

On the other hand, wouldn't you want to back a team at odds against when its won 18 out of its last 19 CL games, yes theyre missing Lewand, but PSG will miss Verrati, the Germans are a well oiled machine, better than the sum of their parts, over 3 should be a push at worst with Mbappe back but the best play has to be the defending champions.

Banned
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

UEFA Champions League

Bayern Munchen vs Paris Saint Germain (PSG): 2-1

FC Porto vs Chelsea: 1-2

Italian Serie A

Inter Milan vs Sassuolo: 2-0

Juventus vs Napoli: Draw, 2-2

Spanish La Liga

Real Sociedad vs Athletic Bilbao: 2-1

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

@mr_bollox

Concuerdo bolloxpeace_5

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

peace_5Bollox--taking Bayern here also. good luck!

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Boll peace_5  just popping head in here. hope all is well. not the best of holiday wknds, as you already know its usually a big one in these parts.   have discussed this several times already but getting concerned euros going to be quite an adventure. friend up in ur homeland telling me theyre tightening up the policies again so we'll see.     uncorked a bottle last monday.... Palace.....  got the biggie in futures with 8 rounds to spare, sweet, as long as that one hits can breath easier.  now just need the EPL to finish season confused      

on opposite side tonight.  just a hunch. UCL been a hit & miss all year long.   been seeing a lot of dead legs out there since wknd my friend.  those 4 serie a clubs earlier looked  awful.     hope all is well with self & loved ones thumbs_up

Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo