Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: I guess they are expecting the TOP guns team to be low scoring "Defense first" MOU CUP ? Beautiful trophy
something like that
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: I guess they are expecting the TOP guns team to be low scoring "Defense first" MOU CUP ? Beautiful trophy
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: I guess they are expecting the TOP guns team to be low scoring "Defense first" MOU CUP ? Beautiful trophy something like that
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: I guess they are expecting the TOP guns team to be low scoring "Defense first" MOU CUP ? Beautiful trophy something like that