Ben- You see that MONSTAH number Tiger put up in Middle Eastern sandstorm today?! Almost DEAD LAST...I shoulda taken that Prop bet Tiger to make the Cut...NO was +110!!
P .BARB, BEN, CK, JJ, GANDA...Morning, mates
Ben- You see that MONSTAH number Tiger put up in Middle Eastern sandstorm today?! Almost DEAD LAST...I shoulda taken that Prop bet Tiger to make the Cut...NO was +110!!
Ben- You see that MONSTAH number Tiger put up in Middle Eastern sandstorm today?! Almost DEAD LAST...I shoulda taken that Prop bet Tiger to make the Cut...NO was +110!!
Yep, he will never admit defeated. He says after round, " if I just made anything I could have kept it around even but didn't make a thing."
We should stop eating bananas.
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoalWhsperer:
P .BARB, BEN, CK, JJ, GANDA...Morning, mates
Ben- You see that MONSTAH number Tiger put up in Middle Eastern sandstorm today?! Almost DEAD LAST...I shoulda taken that Prop bet Tiger to make the Cut...NO was +110!!
Yep, he will never admit defeated. He says after round, " if I just made anything I could have kept it around even but didn't make a thing."
Ben- YES...And he NEVER can admit his back is SHOT and it's killing him...He was walking around like a MUMMY today...Could barely even kneel over to pick up his ball from the Cup after his 3-putts.
Ganda
Ben- YES...And he NEVER can admit his back is SHOT and it's killing him...He was walking around like a MUMMY today...Could barely even kneel over to pick up his ball from the Cup after his 3-putts.
Also sprinkled beer money on Webb +6600 to go along with my Knox and Kirk bets to Win Tourney...I remember I picked Webb to win his first tourney...He's DUE!
Also sprinkled beer money on Webb +6600 to go along with my Knox and Kirk bets to Win Tourney...I remember I picked Webb to win his first tourney...He's DUE!
Today will be played great fix in NCAAB (Michigan State - Nebraska). This is great because this fix is any risk of loss (in this game we guarantee 100% victory and you can really earn a lot of money). Most basket players took money from us and this is "our fix". Price "our fixes" is always 2.5 but yesterday was weak day therefore we are lowering the price to 1 BTC! We have placed on this match a huge money. All interested persons we give a guarantee of winning (in case of failure - it is impossible - return the money). PS. To be able to put more money we suggest you to register accounts with several bookmakers (in this way you avoid possible limits).
Today we suggest bet on every pick tenfold stake.
The Pastor of Disaster
Important information.
Today will be played great fix in NCAAB (Michigan State - Nebraska). This is great because this fix is any risk of loss (in this game we guarantee 100% victory and you can really earn a lot of money). Most basket players took money from us and this is "our fix". Price "our fixes" is always 2.5 but yesterday was weak day therefore we are lowering the price to 1 BTC! We have placed on this match a huge money. All interested persons we give a guarantee of winning (in case of failure - it is impossible - return the money). PS. To be able to put more money we suggest you to register accounts with several bookmakers (in this way you avoid possible limits).
Today will be played great fix in NCAAB (Michigan State - Nebraska). This is great because this fix is any risk of loss (in this game we guarantee 100% victory and you can really earn a lot of money). Most basket players took money from us and this is "our fix". Price "our fixes" is always 2.5 but yesterday was weak day therefore we are lowering the price to 1 BTC! We have placed on this match a huge money. All interested persons we give a guarantee of winning (in case of failure - it is impossible - return the money). PS. To be able to put more money we suggest you to register accounts with several bookmakers (in this way you avoid possible limits).
Today we suggest bet on every pick tenfold stake.
Guess I can release Nebraska as my 50 unit HOT SLAMMER pick now.
We should stop eating bananas.
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Important information.
Today will be played great fix in NCAAB (Michigan State - Nebraska). This is great because this fix is any risk of loss (in this game we guarantee 100% victory and you can really earn a lot of money). Most basket players took money from us and this is "our fix". Price "our fixes" is always 2.5 but yesterday was weak day therefore we are lowering the price to 1 BTC! We have placed on this match a huge money. All interested persons we give a guarantee of winning (in case of failure - it is impossible - return the money). PS. To be able to put more money we suggest you to register accounts with several bookmakers (in this way you avoid possible limits).
Today we suggest bet on every pick tenfold stake.
Guess I can release Nebraska as my 50 unit HOT SLAMMER pick now.