@Gatorpaw
Such a weird comment I can only hope your 16 year old because I can’t imagine a grown ass man coming into someone’s thread and just tossing that out there when the OP has been red hot
@Gatorpaw
Such a weird comment I can only hope your 16 year old because I can’t imagine a grown ass man coming into someone’s thread and just tossing that out there when the OP has been red hot
@Gatorpaw
Such a weird comment I can only hope your 16 year old because I can’t imagine a grown ass man coming into someone’s thread and just tossing that out there when the OP has been red hot
@Shortporch
Not 16. Doesn’t matter how hot he’s been. He whines when he loses. Just a fact.
And that hot record has holes all in it. For the sake of argument.
Brooklyn I have a question you won’t answer.
When you lose a big play that’s -200 how would that equate in your record?
Big play is 2x right? That’s FOUR losses.
-150 big play - THREE losses. (He plays a LOT of heavy vig)
A big play is 2 wins as a win and 2 losses as a loss no matter the vig which is not an accurate record. Fake ass merry go round. Glad to see more of the same since the World Cup. Stay thirsty bud.
Cheers.
@Shortporch
Not 16. Doesn’t matter how hot he’s been. He whines when he loses. Just a fact.
And that hot record has holes all in it. For the sake of argument.
Brooklyn I have a question you won’t answer.
When you lose a big play that’s -200 how would that equate in your record?
Big play is 2x right? That’s FOUR losses.
-150 big play - THREE losses. (He plays a LOT of heavy vig)
A big play is 2 wins as a win and 2 losses as a loss no matter the vig which is not an accurate record. Fake ass merry go round. Glad to see more of the same since the World Cup. Stay thirsty bud.
Cheers.
