On phone will update record. Dropped 4 units yesterday and was crushed with that early red card with Romania when we needed one goal from them. I’m convinced they’d have cashed without the red card. With it they got pummeled.
Switzerland again on the radar. They are back playing at home and very motivated to win and move closer to securing their spot in group a for the next version of the Nations league. They are very good on their home, turf and Slovenia are missing a few key pieces and I don’t think are on the same level as Switzerland.
I like Switzerland to come out strong as they often do so that my one play today will be:
SWITZERLAND FH (-125)…BIG PLAY!!!
as always, tail or fade, good luck to all…
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
On phone will update record. Dropped 4 units yesterday and was crushed with that early red card with Romania when we needed one goal from them. I’m convinced they’d have cashed without the red card. With it they got pummeled.
Switzerland again on the radar. They are back playing at home and very motivated to win and move closer to securing their spot in group a for the next version of the Nations league. They are very good on their home, turf and Slovenia are missing a few key pieces and I don’t think are on the same level as Switzerland.
I like Switzerland to come out strong as they often do so that my one play today will be:
I'm actually going to the USA/Mexico game tonight so I might have a play you guys can tail but a lot gonna depend on how strong the lineups are so it would be a bit later.
If not, I'm sure we will see one another again soon. League play begins later this week and I will be careful as many times international games produce lulls in teams priced very highly.
Great win. Not a ton of doubt but that early goal startled me a bit. Sorry was rushing to post it glad a few of you got to tail.
Updating from the past two days, 2-4 total to the record, 1-2 to BIG PLAYS:
I'm actually going to the USA/Mexico game tonight so I might have a play you guys can tail but a lot gonna depend on how strong the lineups are so it would be a bit later.
If not, I'm sure we will see one another again soon. League play begins later this week and I will be careful as many times international games produce lulls in teams priced very highly.