Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by sungod95: @p_66 I bet the over 1.5 first half, 0 goals and 11 in the 2nd half lol.holy shit lol
that 2H would have been so insulting if on the 1H over. Thats tough
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by sungod95: @p_66 I bet the over 1.5 first half, 0 goals and 11 in the 2nd half lol.holy shit lol
that 2H would have been so insulting if on the 1H over. Thats tough
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by sungod95: @p_66 I bet the over 1.5 first half, 0 goals and 11 in the 2nd half lol.holy shit lol that 2H would have been so insulting if on the 1H over. Thats tough
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by sungod95: @p_66 I bet the over 1.5 first half, 0 goals and 11 in the 2nd half lol.holy shit lol that 2H would have been so insulting if on the 1H over. Thats tough