Gunners!!!
Adding
Bayern/Augsburg over 3.5 with Stutt/Paderborn over 2.5
Just noticed got Plzn over 1.5 already!
too many games at 10 am
Augs 1/0 already
@p_66
No kidding I'm starting to sort games by start time and leagues now
@icemantbi
Yes that is what I do on F24
Kusen 1/0 maybe
Kusen 2/0 maybe
Bodo ML with Rangers ML with Hearts/St Mirren over 1.5 with Anderlecht/Cercle Brugge over 1.5
will take some games live....
Chelsea/Jason over 2 with Brighton +0.75 with Ateltico Madrid/Alaves over 1.5
Stutter 1/0 maybe
Cheals 1/0 maybe
Kusen 2/1 and ovaaaa 2 maybe
Chelsea 2/0 already maybe
CHELSEA 2 , on my list oh well
Bayern/Augs and Berlin/Elves get one by HT!
4/1
WYCOMBE overSTJARNAN over 3.5
3-2 +1.43u
Union Berlin - BTTS + o2.5 -128
1.28/1
WYCOMBE overSTJARNAN over 3.5QVIDING over 3.5
WYCOMBE overSTJARNAN over 3.5BODO overQVIDING over 3.5
WYCOMBE overSTJARNAN over 3.5BODO overGO AHEAD overQVIDING over 3.5
Ipswich u1.5 -115
1.15/1
Want Chelsea over but 3.5 is still -130 kinda crazy after 40' of nothing
Berlin match
AIK GAME
I bet the over 1.5 first half, 0 goals and 11 in the 2nd half lol.