Braga over 3.50
PART DEUX
Posted:
#52
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: West Ham missed pk motherfucker Sporting 2-1 overrrrrunbelievable... I'm finally on the right side of one of those great call one wins , one loses , its ok I usually dont gloat, but needed this one
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: West Ham missed pk motherfucker Sporting 2-1 overrrrrunbelievable... I'm finally on the right side of one of those great call one wins , one loses , its ok I usually dont gloat, but needed this one
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: West Ham missed pk motherfucker Sporting 2-1 overrrrrunbelievable... I'm finally on the right side of one of those great call one wins , one loses , its ok I usually dont gloat, but needed this one
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: West Ham missed pk motherfucker Sporting 2-1 overrrrrunbelievable... I'm finally on the right side of one of those great call one wins , one loses , its ok I usually dont gloat, but needed this one
Posted:
#60
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Braga over 3.50 we end this episode with a small profit whats next?
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Braga over 3.50 we end this episode with a small profit whats next?
Master P will guide us
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Braga over 3.50 we end this episode with a small profit whats next?
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Braga over 3.50 we end this episode with a small profit whats next?
Master P will guide us
Posted:
#62
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Braga over 3.50 we end this episode with a small profit whats next? Master P will guide us
problem is I have a hard time guiding myself Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Braga over 3.50 we end this episode with a small profit whats next? Master P will guide us
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Braga over 3.50 we end this episode with a small profit whats next? Master P will guide us
problem is I have a hard time guiding myself Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Braga over 3.50 we end this episode with a small profit whats next? Master P will guide us
Posted:
#63
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Braga over 3.50 we end this episode with a small profit whats next? Master P will guide us problem is I have a hard time guiding myself
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Braga over 3.50 we end this episode with a small profit whats next? Master P will guide us problem is I have a hard time guiding myself
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Braga over 3.50 we end this episode with a small profit whats next? Master P will guide us problem is I have a hard time guiding myself
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Braga over 3.50 we end this episode with a small profit whats next? Master P will guide us problem is I have a hard time guiding myself
Posted:
#64
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Braga over 3.50 we end this episode with a small profit whats next? Master P will guide us problem is I have a hard time guiding myself we're all doomed
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Braga over 3.50 we end this episode with a small profit whats next? Master P will guide us problem is I have a hard time guiding myself we're all doomed
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Braga over 3.50 we end this episode with a small profit whats next? Master P will guide us problem is I have a hard time guiding myself we're all doomed
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Braga over 3.50 we end this episode with a small profit whats next? Master P will guide us problem is I have a hard time guiding myself we're all doomed
Posted:
#66
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Braga over 3.50 we end this episode with a small profit whats next? Master P will guide us problem is I have a hard time guiding myself
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Braga over 3.50 we end this episode with a small profit whats next? Master P will guide us problem is I have a hard time guiding myself
![]()
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Braga over 3.50 we end this episode with a small profit whats next? Master P will guide us problem is I have a hard time guiding myself
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Braga over 3.50 we end this episode with a small profit whats next? Master P will guide us problem is I have a hard time guiding myself
![]()
Posted:
#68
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Braga over 3.50 we end this episode with a small profit whats next? Master P will guide us problem is I have a hard time guiding myself
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Braga over 3.50 we end this episode with a small profit whats next? Master P will guide us problem is I have a hard time guiding myself
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Braga over 3.50 we end this episode with a small profit whats next? Master P will guide us problem is I have a hard time guiding myself
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Braga over 3.50 we end this episode with a small profit whats next? Master P will guide us problem is I have a hard time guiding myself
Posted:
#71
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: DELFIN game 3/2 2-2 HT over 5.5 ?
ECUA and I ..never had a great relationship Quote Originally Posted by p_66: DELFIN game 3/2 2-2 HT over 5.5 ?
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: DELFIN game 3/2 2-2 HT over 5.5 ?
ECUA and I ..never had a great relationship Quote Originally Posted by p_66: DELFIN game 3/2 2-2 HT over 5.5 ?
Posted:
#75
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: DELFIN game 3/2 2-2 HT over 5.5 ? ECUA and I ..never had a great relationship
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: DELFIN game 3/2 2-2 HT over 5.5 ? ECUA and I ..never had a great relationship
no play
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: DELFIN game 3/2 2-2 HT over 5.5 ? ECUA and I ..never had a great relationship
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: DELFIN game 3/2 2-2 HT over 5.5 ? ECUA and I ..never had a great relationship
no play
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,382
- Friday 10/09/2026 476
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 270,240
- PART DEUX 164
- Week 6 Money 11,186
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,291
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 37,556
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 861
- Why go for 2pts 680
- ***Macwesties * Fri. October. 09, 2026 * NCAAF * Week #6 * College Football Plays*** 3,290
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
