IRISH ![]()
PART DEUX
Posted:
#28
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Will grill a filer Mignon, not sure what sauce yet, French fries
Will grill a filer Mignon, not sure what sauce yet, French fries
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Will grill a filer Mignon, not sure what sauce yet, French fries
Will grill a filer Mignon, not sure what sauce yet, French fries
Posted:
#29
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Will grill a filer Mignon, not sure what sauce yet, French fries can think of much better than that. For our wedding, guests can choose Grilled Grouper or Filet Mignon au jus. I'm torn between the options. The food tasting was incredible
yes both sounds so good, love grouper too
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Will grill a filer Mignon, not sure what sauce yet, French fries can think of much better than that. For our wedding, guests can choose Grilled Grouper or Filet Mignon au jus. I'm torn between the options. The food tasting was incredible
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Will grill a filer Mignon, not sure what sauce yet, French fries can think of much better than that. For our wedding, guests can choose Grilled Grouper or Filet Mignon au jus. I'm torn between the options. The food tasting was incredible
yes both sounds so good, love grouper tooQuote Originally Posted by p_66: Will grill a filer Mignon, not sure what sauce yet, French fries can think of much better than that. For our wedding, guests can choose Grilled Grouper or Filet Mignon au jus. I'm torn between the options. The food tasting was incredible
Posted:
#33
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Will grill a filer Mignon, not sure what sauce yet, French fries can think of much better than that. For our wedding, guests can choose Grilled Grouper or Filet Mignon au jus. I'm torn between the options. The food tasting was incredible
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Will grill a filer Mignon, not sure what sauce yet, French fries can think of much better than that. For our wedding, guests can choose Grilled Grouper or Filet Mignon au jus. I'm torn between the options. The food tasting was incredible
![]()
when ?
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Will grill a filer Mignon, not sure what sauce yet, French fries can think of much better than that. For our wedding, guests can choose Grilled Grouper or Filet Mignon au jus. I'm torn between the options. The food tasting was incredible
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Will grill a filer Mignon, not sure what sauce yet, French fries can think of much better than that. For our wedding, guests can choose Grilled Grouper or Filet Mignon au jus. I'm torn between the options. The food tasting was incredible
![]()
when ?
Posted:
#35
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Will grill a filer Mignon, not sure what sauce yet, French fries can think of much better than that. For our wedding, guests can choose Grilled Grouper or Filet Mignon au jus. I'm torn between the options. The food tasting was incredible when ?
March 6th, 2027
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Will grill a filer Mignon, not sure what sauce yet, French fries can think of much better than that. For our wedding, guests can choose Grilled Grouper or Filet Mignon au jus. I'm torn between the options. The food tasting was incredible when ?
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Will grill a filer Mignon, not sure what sauce yet, French fries can think of much better than that. For our wedding, guests can choose Grilled Grouper or Filet Mignon au jus. I'm torn between the options. The food tasting was incredible when ?
March 6th, 2027Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Will grill a filer Mignon, not sure what sauce yet, French fries can think of much better than that. For our wedding, guests can choose Grilled Grouper or Filet Mignon au jus. I'm torn between the options. The food tasting was incredible when ?
Posted:
#38
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
West Ham missed pk motherfucker Sporting 2-1 overrrrr
unbelievable... I'm finally on the right side of one of those
West Ham missed pk motherfucker Sporting 2-1 overrrrr
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
West Ham missed pk motherfucker Sporting 2-1 overrrrr
unbelievable... I'm finally on the right side of one of thoseWest Ham missed pk motherfucker Sporting 2-1 overrrrr
Posted:
#40
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: West Ham missed pk motherfucker Sporting 2-1 overrrrrunbelievable... I'm finally on the right side of one of those
great call
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: West Ham missed pk motherfucker Sporting 2-1 overrrrrunbelievable... I'm finally on the right side of one of those
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: West Ham missed pk motherfucker Sporting 2-1 overrrrrunbelievable... I'm finally on the right side of one of those
great call Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: West Ham missed pk motherfucker Sporting 2-1 overrrrrunbelievable... I'm finally on the right side of one of those
Posted:
#41
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Shallots wine sauce, Roquefort sauce or peppercorn sauce can't decide
Shallots wine sauce, Roquefort sauce or peppercorn sauce can't decide
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Shallots wine sauce, Roquefort sauce or peppercorn sauce can't decide
shallots and wine is my take. A bit more mild so more steak taste
Shallots wine sauce, Roquefort sauce or peppercorn sauce can't decide
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Shallots wine sauce, Roquefort sauce or peppercorn sauce can't decide
Shallots wine sauce, Roquefort sauce or peppercorn sauce can't decide
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Shallots wine sauce, Roquefort sauce or peppercorn sauce can't decide
shallots and wine is my take. A bit more mild so more steak taste Shallots wine sauce, Roquefort sauce or peppercorn sauce can't decide
Posted:
#42
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Will grill a filer Mignon, not sure what sauce yet, French fries can think of much better than that. For our wedding, guests can choose Grilled Grouper or Filet Mignon au jus. I'm torn between the options. The food tasting was incredible when ?March 6th, 2027
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Will grill a filer Mignon, not sure what sauce yet, French fries can think of much better than that. For our wedding, guests can choose Grilled Grouper or Filet Mignon au jus. I'm torn between the options. The food tasting was incredible when ?March 6th, 2027
![]()
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Will grill a filer Mignon, not sure what sauce yet, French fries can think of much better than that. For our wedding, guests can choose Grilled Grouper or Filet Mignon au jus. I'm torn between the options. The food tasting was incredible when ?March 6th, 2027
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Will grill a filer Mignon, not sure what sauce yet, French fries can think of much better than that. For our wedding, guests can choose Grilled Grouper or Filet Mignon au jus. I'm torn between the options. The food tasting was incredible when ?March 6th, 2027
![]()
Posted:
#43
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: West Ham missed pk motherfucker Sporting 2-1 overrrrrunbelievable... I'm finally on the right side of one of those great call
thank you Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: West Ham missed pk motherfucker Sporting 2-1 overrrrrunbelievable... I'm finally on the right side of one of those great call
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: West Ham missed pk motherfucker Sporting 2-1 overrrrrunbelievable... I'm finally on the right side of one of those great call
thank you Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: West Ham missed pk motherfucker Sporting 2-1 overrrrrunbelievable... I'm finally on the right side of one of those great call
Posted:
#45
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: West Ham missed pk motherfucker Sporting 2-1 overrrrrunbelievable... I'm finally on the right side of one of those great call
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: West Ham missed pk motherfucker Sporting 2-1 overrrrrunbelievable... I'm finally on the right side of one of those great call
one wins , one loses , its ok
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: West Ham missed pk motherfucker Sporting 2-1 overrrrrunbelievable... I'm finally on the right side of one of those great call
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: West Ham missed pk motherfucker Sporting 2-1 overrrrrunbelievable... I'm finally on the right side of one of those great call
one wins , one loses , its ok
Posted:
#46
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: West Ham missed pk motherfucker Sporting 2-1 overrrrrunbelievable... I'm finally on the right side of one of those great callthank you felt that one all the way, coming off the break
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: West Ham missed pk motherfucker Sporting 2-1 overrrrrunbelievable... I'm finally on the right side of one of those great callthank you felt that one all the way, coming off the break
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: West Ham missed pk motherfucker Sporting 2-1 overrrrrunbelievable... I'm finally on the right side of one of those great callthank you felt that one all the way, coming off the break
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: West Ham missed pk motherfucker Sporting 2-1 overrrrrunbelievable... I'm finally on the right side of one of those great callthank you felt that one all the way, coming off the break
Posted:
#47
Welsh parlay +173:
Connah's Quay ML
Connah's Quay o2.5
TNS -2.5 -300
1/1.73 ![]()
West Ham vs QPR - 1-1 FT +753
1/7.53 ![]()
Okay, now. I'm in for NHL tonight ![]()
Welsh parlay +173:
Connah's Quay ML
Connah's Quay o2.5
TNS -2.5 -300
1/1.73 ![]()
West Ham vs QPR - 1-1 FT +753
1/7.53 ![]()
Okay, now. I'm in for NHL tonight ![]()
Posted:
#48
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Shallots wine sauce, Roquefort sauce or peppercorn sauce can't decide Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Shallots wine sauce, Roquefort sauce or peppercorn sauce can't decideshallots and wine is my take. A bit more mild so more steak taste
agree, Roquefort is strong for filet mignon
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Shallots wine sauce, Roquefort sauce or peppercorn sauce can't decide Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Shallots wine sauce, Roquefort sauce or peppercorn sauce can't decideshallots and wine is my take. A bit more mild so more steak taste
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Shallots wine sauce, Roquefort sauce or peppercorn sauce can't decide Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Shallots wine sauce, Roquefort sauce or peppercorn sauce can't decideshallots and wine is my take. A bit more mild so more steak taste
agree, Roquefort is strong for filet mignon Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Shallots wine sauce, Roquefort sauce or peppercorn sauce can't decide Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Shallots wine sauce, Roquefort sauce or peppercorn sauce can't decideshallots and wine is my take. A bit more mild so more steak taste
Posted:
#49
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Welsh parlay +173: Connah's Quay ML Connah's Quay o2.5 TNS -2.5 -300 1/1.73 West Ham vs QPR - 1-1 FT +753 1/7.53 Okay, now. I'm in for NHL tonight
Welsh parlay +173: Connah's Quay ML Connah's Quay o2.5 TNS -2.5 -300 1/1.73 West Ham vs QPR - 1-1 FT +753 1/7.53 Okay, now. I'm in for NHL tonight
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:
Welsh parlay +173: Connah's Quay ML Connah's Quay o2.5 TNS -2.5 -300 1/1.73 West Ham vs QPR - 1-1 FT +753 1/7.53 Okay, now. I'm in for NHL tonight
Welsh parlay +173: Connah's Quay ML Connah's Quay o2.5 TNS -2.5 -300 1/1.73 West Ham vs QPR - 1-1 FT +753 1/7.53 Okay, now. I'm in for NHL tonight
Posted:
#50
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: West Ham missed pk motherfucker Sporting 2-1 overrrrrunbelievable... I'm finally on the right side of one of those great call one wins , one loses , its ok
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: West Ham missed pk motherfucker Sporting 2-1 overrrrrunbelievable... I'm finally on the right side of one of those great call one wins , one loses , its ok
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: West Ham missed pk motherfucker Sporting 2-1 overrrrrunbelievable... I'm finally on the right side of one of those great call one wins , one loses , its ok
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: West Ham missed pk motherfucker Sporting 2-1 overrrrrunbelievable... I'm finally on the right side of one of those great call one wins , one loses , its ok
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,382
- Friday 10/09/2026 476
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 270,234
- PART DEUX 164
- Week 6 Money 11,180
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,291
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 37,553
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 861
- Why go for 2pts 680
- ***Macwesties * Fri. October. 09, 2026 * NCAAF * Week #6 * College Football Plays*** 3,282
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
