IPFW -5.5
I was leaning Illinois, but don't like the line movement. Saw it at -8 earlier. Now it's down to -7.
Tail at your own risk, since I'm only stat/trend crunching and going by line movement. I haven't watched any games this year. ![]()
I'm trying to drum up interest for this year's Super Bowl, but finding it to be a difficult task.
Why Not? - NCAAB 2/5
Views: 30
Posts: 3
Posted:
#1
IPFW -5.5
I was leaning Illinois, but don't like the line movement. Saw it at -8 earlier. Now it's down to -7.
Tail at your own risk, since I'm only stat/trend crunching and going by line movement. I haven't watched any games this year. ![]()
I'm trying to drum up interest for this year's Super Bowl, but finding it to be a difficult task.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,708
- Monday 09/28/2026 812
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,193
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,826
- PART DEUX 271
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,282
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,004
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,449
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,673
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,407
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
