I’m not trying to be racist or anything but when was the last time they let a black quarterback win the Super Bowl. Mahomes is like curry he light skinned. Google only 3 dark skinned quarterback ever win Super Bowl. Good luck everyone. KC for me.
Covers bloodbath today
Views: 715
Posts: 9
Posted:
#3
Quote Originally Posted by Mcmillions1688:
I’m not trying to be racist or anything but when was the last time they let a black quarterback win the Super Bowl. Mahomes is like curry he light skinned. Google only 3 dark skinned quarterback ever win Super Bowl. Good luck everyone. KC for me.
I’m not trying to be racist or anything but when was the last time they let a black quarterback win the Super Bowl. Mahomes is like curry he light skinned. Google only 3 dark skinned quarterback ever win Super Bowl. Good luck everyone. KC for me.
Glad you are not trying....lol
Quote Originally Posted by Mcmillions1688:
I’m not trying to be racist or anything but when was the last time they let a black quarterback win the Super Bowl. Mahomes is like curry he light skinned. Google only 3 dark skinned quarterback ever win Super Bowl. Good luck everyone. KC for me.
I’m not trying to be racist or anything but when was the last time they let a black quarterback win the Super Bowl. Mahomes is like curry he light skinned. Google only 3 dark skinned quarterback ever win Super Bowl. Good luck everyone. KC for me.
Glad you are not trying....lol
Posted:
#7
Quote Originally Posted by GreatPredictor:
Quote Originally Posted by Mcmillions1688: I’m not trying to be racist or anything but when was the last time they let a black quarterback win the Super Bowl. Mahomes is like curry he light skinned. Google only 3 dark skinned quarterback ever win Super Bowl. Good luck everyone. KC for me. Glad you are not trying....lol
Quote Originally Posted by Mcmillions1688: I’m not trying to be racist or anything but when was the last time they let a black quarterback win the Super Bowl. Mahomes is like curry he light skinned. Google only 3 dark skinned quarterback ever win Super Bowl. Good luck everyone. KC for me. Glad you are not trying....lol
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by GreatPredictor:
Quote Originally Posted by Mcmillions1688: I’m not trying to be racist or anything but when was the last time they let a black quarterback win the Super Bowl. Mahomes is like curry he light skinned. Google only 3 dark skinned quarterback ever win Super Bowl. Good luck everyone. KC for me. Glad you are not trying....lol
Quote Originally Posted by Mcmillions1688: I’m not trying to be racist or anything but when was the last time they let a black quarterback win the Super Bowl. Mahomes is like curry he light skinned. Google only 3 dark skinned quarterback ever win Super Bowl. Good luck everyone. KC for me. Glad you are not trying....lol
![]()
Posted:
#9
I don’t even think of it in terms of a black quarterback. I had to pause and think what color Hurts and Mahomes was because I just think of them as 2 men that are quarterbacks. You’re doing the same bs the politicians do throwing that race shit out there to divide us.
I don’t even think of it in terms of a black quarterback. I had to pause and think what color Hurts and Mahomes was because I just think of them as 2 men that are quarterbacks. You’re doing the same bs the politicians do throwing that race shit out there to divide us.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
