I will update my record tomorrow, in a hurry right now but I wanted to get tonight's picks out.
1. Las Vegas vs Jacksonville under 110.5 (20.32)
2. Las Vegas Outlaws -3 (12.26)
3. Tampa Bay vs Cleveland under 95 (6.31)
I will update my record tomorrow, in a hurry right now but I wanted to get tonight's picks out.
1. Las Vegas vs Jacksonville under 110.5 (20.32)
2. Las Vegas Outlaws -3 (12.26)
3. Tampa Bay vs Cleveland under 95 (6.31)
I will update my record tomorrow, in a hurry right now but I wanted to get tonight's picks out.
1. Las Vegas vs Jacksonville under 110.5 (20.32)
2. Las Vegas Outlaws -3 (12.26)
3. Tampa Bay vs Cleveland under 95 (6.31)
1. Orlando vs Spokane under 106 (19.24)
2. Arizona Rattlers -19 (15.63)
3. Portland Thunder +20.5 (15.49)
4. Portland vs San Jose under 92 (14.5)
5. Los Angeles vs Arizona under 106 (12.63)
1. Orlando vs Spokane under 106 (19.24)
2. Arizona Rattlers -19 (15.63)
3. Portland Thunder +20.5 (15.49)
4. Portland vs San Jose under 92 (14.5)
5. Los Angeles vs Arizona under 106 (12.63)
22-15 (+124.27)
1. Philadelphia Soul -17.5 (18.7)
2. Philadelphia vs New Orleans under 105 (13.29)
It's a tight window for winning both of these bets. To win both sides New Orleans has to score under 43.75 points. Arizona did it last night however, covered 19 point spread and stayed under 106. Good luck this afternoon.
22-15 (+124.27)
1. Philadelphia Soul -17.5 (18.7)
2. Philadelphia vs New Orleans under 105 (13.29)
It's a tight window for winning both of these bets. To win both sides New Orleans has to score under 43.75 points. Arizona did it last night however, covered 19 point spread and stayed under 106. Good luck this afternoon.
