WEEK 9
HOME TEAM BOLD27
SIDES/PUCK LINES
FULL GAME OR 1ST PERIOD ONLY
AWAY TEAM GASPORTSDOC
TOTALS/TEAM TOTALS
FULL GAME OR 1ST PERIOD ONLY
REMINDER: HOME TEAM CAN MAKE 2 PLAYS ON SUNDAY IF THEY CHOOSE.
![]()
WEEK 9
HOME TEAM BOLD27
SIDES/PUCK LINES
FULL GAME OR 1ST PERIOD ONLY
AWAY TEAM GASPORTSDOC
TOTALS/TEAM TOTALS
FULL GAME OR 1ST PERIOD ONLY
REMINDER: HOME TEAM CAN MAKE 2 PLAYS ON SUNDAY IF THEY CHOOSE.
![]()
WEEK 9
HOME TEAM BOLD27
SIDES/PUCK LINES
FULL GAME OR 1ST PERIOD ONLY
AWAY TEAM GASPORTSDOC
TOTALS/TEAM TOTALS
FULL GAME OR 1ST PERIOD ONLY
REMINDER: HOME TEAM CAN MAKE 2 PLAYS ON SUNDAY IF THEY CHOOSE.
![]()
Good luck this week Doc ![]()
Let's go 7-0 ![]()
Thanks for leaving the Oil for me but I will pass.
Monday NHL
Habs +178 ml (pinnacle)
![]()
Good luck this week Doc ![]()
Let's go 7-0 ![]()
Thanks for leaving the Oil for me but I will pass.
Monday NHL
Habs +178 ml (pinnacle)
![]()
Freaking Hawks didn't pull Sodderblossom last night down 3-0.
Wednesday
AHL Syracuse vs Rochester over 7 +110 Bovada
Freaking Hawks didn't pull Sodderblossom last night down 3-0.
Wednesday
AHL Syracuse vs Rochester over 7 +110 Bovada
@bold27
-1 for me thursday. Somehow this mysteriously posted later than when I actually posted it but you already picked that game so it doesnt matter.
@bold27
-1 for me thursday. Somehow this mysteriously posted later than when I actually posted it but you already picked that game so it doesnt matter.
