bruins are 0-5 with only 5 shots on PP today WTF?!?!?!? Gotta change that!
IF the Canucks hang on to win, the B's "Power Outage" will definately be the reason. ![]()
IF the Canucks hang on to win, the B's "Power Outage" will definately be the reason. ![]()
IF the Canucks hang on to win, the B's "Power Outage" will definately be the reason. ![]()
GREAT one, A_C ![]()
(and the answer is YES when it's "van Masterbators" crew) ![]()
GREAT one, A_C ![]()
(and the answer is YES when it's "van Masterbators" crew) ![]()
one of the funniest comments I have seen in here in a long time,,,,,,,,,![]()
![]()
![]()
one of the funniest comments I have seen in here in a long time,,,,,,,,,![]()
![]()
![]()
better question might be "IF the B's come back to WIN, will the Canuck fans BURN DOWN Vancouver AGAIN"![]()
better question might be "IF the B's come back to WIN, will the Canuck fans BURN DOWN Vancouver AGAIN"![]()
I don't watch Sportsnet Vancouver very often but I have NEVER, EVER heard a pair of WHINING HOMERS like THESE two
they make ANY US based announcer, even Tripp Tracy, Joe Micheletti or Jimmy Fox, who are the WORST, sound reasonable.
I don't watch Sportsnet Vancouver very often but I have NEVER, EVER heard a pair of WHINING HOMERS like THESE two
they make ANY US based announcer, even Tripp Tracy, Joe Micheletti or Jimmy Fox, who are the WORST, sound reasonable.
I don't watch Sportsnet Vancouver very often but I have NEVER, EVER heard a pair of WHINING HOMERS like THESE two
they make ANY US based announcer, even Tripp Tracy, Joe Micheletti or Jimmy Fox, who are the WORST, sound reasonable.
I don't watch Sportsnet Vancouver very often but I have NEVER, EVER heard a pair of WHINING HOMERS like THESE two
they make ANY US based announcer, even Tripp Tracy, Joe Micheletti or Jimmy Fox, who are the WORST, sound reasonable.
