• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NHL Betting Forum

    Blackhawks thoughts going forward

    Achilles1629
    RimboStacks
    thehuntman
    Windy8899
    vywillreturn
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2310
    Posts: 23
     
    Achilles1629
    Achilles1629
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 12504
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2017 - 12:25 PM ET #1

    As a Hawks fan, I'm not overly nervous or worried about our spot here but in all honesty, I'm a bit surprised with how laxed they have looked so far in this series, particularly game 2.  I understand Nashville is lining up on the blue line making it hard for the Hawks to skate it in but we've seen that before in past years. The simple recipe is dumping it in. The problem though is that it seems as if the majority of the time we are last to the puck. When you dump it in, ya gotta get there first to keep possession and as a puck possession team, the Hawks have struggled here. It surprising.

    Game 1 very well could have been a win but Nashville did the little things necessary to take it. They played disciplined with their changes, they stayed true to their defense first mentality, they blocked shots and they played physical on the boards and that is usually the recipe for success against this Hawks team. I felt Nashville got a bit lucky game one but game 2, they made the Hawks look awful in all facets. You usually don't see that from them at home down a game. So down 0-2. All the experts in the media and some in here are calling out the Hawks, more so Kane and Toews. Again, we've seen this before in cup runs. How did they get going? They were paired together and the defense joined the rush to create more opportunities. I see that coming tonite. Nashville has played well but I firmly believe over the course of a long series, they won't be able to keep this up. I just don't. Why? Becuase when you have Kane, toews, Hossa, the blue line of the Hawks, Coach Q, you know adjustments are coming. We will see the Hawks best tonite. No doubt. You have to expect them to pick it up. After a first round exit last year, I can't envision this team taking a dive again to, in my eyes, a far less superior team than the Hawks. My opinion. 
     Somebody asked a question about if we were all surprised with how the leafs are battling the caps. You can't be surprised because it's playoff hockey and more so in hockey than in any other sport, its all about hustle, making the simpe plays, staying disciplined and being PATIENT. Skill is big in any sport but I feel with playoff hockey, it's all about will and doing more than your opponent for those 40 seconds you are on the ice. Well....the Hawks have to start with this mentality because so far....it's Nashville doing these things. I expect toews and Keith to show up big tonite and I wouldn't be surprised if Q went with darling in net. I would actually prefer it becuase for me, that change would light a fire under the Hawks a$$es, most notably Crawford. Sorry for the long post here but I love my Hawks and to be honest here, I'm excited to see what this team can do with their backs against the wall. I'd rather them face this adversity now than later. The youngsters need it. I expect a tight game tonite but I think the Hawks do enough to get the W. 

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    As a Hawks fan, I'm not overly nervous or worried about our spot here but in all honesty, I'm a bit surprised with how laxed they have looked so far in this series, particularly game 2.  I understand Nashville is lining up on the blue line making it hard for the Hawks to skate it in but we've seen that before in past years. The simple recipe is dumping it in. The problem though is that it seems as if the majority of the time we are last to the puck. When you dump it in, ya gotta get there first to keep possession and as a puck possession team, the Hawks have struggled here. It surprising.

    Game 1 very well could have been a win but Nashville did the little things necessary to take it. They played disciplined with their changes, they stayed true to their defense first mentality, they blocked shots and they played physical on the boards and that is usually the recipe for success against this Hawks team. I felt Nashville got a bit lucky game one but game 2, they made the Hawks look awful in all facets. You usually don't see that from them at home down a game. So down 0-2. All the experts in the media and some in here are calling out the Hawks, more so Kane and Toews. Again, we've seen this before in cup runs. How did they get going? They were paired together and the defense joined the rush to create more opportunities. I see that coming tonite. Nashville has played well but I firmly believe over the course of a long series, they won't be able to keep this up. I just don't. Why? Becuase when you have Kane, toews, Hossa, the blue line of the Hawks, Coach Q, you know adjustments are coming. We will see the Hawks best tonite. No doubt. You have to expect them to pick it up. After a first round exit last year, I can't envision this team taking a dive again to, in my eyes, a far less superior team than the Hawks. My opinion. 
     Somebody asked a question about if we were all surprised with how the leafs are battling the caps. You can't be surprised because it's playoff hockey and more so in hockey than in any other sport, its all about hustle, making the simpe plays, staying disciplined and being PATIENT. Skill is big in any sport but I feel with playoff hockey, it's all about will and doing more than your opponent for those 40 seconds you are on the ice. Well....the Hawks have to start with this mentality because so far....it's Nashville doing these things. I expect toews and Keith to show up big tonite and I wouldn't be surprised if Q went with darling in net. I would actually prefer it becuase for me, that change would light a fire under the Hawks a$$es, most notably Crawford. Sorry for the long post here but I love my Hawks and to be honest here, I'm excited to see what this team can do with their backs against the wall. I'd rather them face this adversity now than later. The youngsters need it. I expect a tight game tonite but I think the Hawks do enough to get the W. 

     
    RimboStacks
    RimboStacks
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 2483
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2017 - 12:46 PM ET #2

    Well said great write up brother let's get that W tonight  
    Reply
    Well said great write up brother let's get that W tonight  
     
    thehuntman
    thehuntman
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 14226
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2017 - 12:50 PM ET #3

    Lets see if they can score a goal in game 3 to start with. As a coach I am not sure I would pull Crawford because then you are basically blaming him for the two losses when clearly the team in front of him is to blame. I am a Leaf fan first then Hawks after that so I follow this team pretty closely and can't remember two games in a row where they have looked this bad. Of course you got to believe they will play better tonight because they can't play worse. I also think you are underestimating Nashville as well. They have a pretty solid squad up and down their lineup.
    You learn more from losing than winning. You learn how to keep going.
    Reply
    Lets see if they can score a goal in game 3 to start with. As a coach I am not sure I would pull Crawford because then you are basically blaming him for the two losses when clearly the team in front of him is to blame. I am a Leaf fan first then Hawks after that so I follow this team pretty closely and can't remember two games in a row where they have looked this bad. Of course you got to believe they will play better tonight because they can't play worse. I also think you are underestimating Nashville as well. They have a pretty solid squad up and down their lineup.
     
    Achilles1629
    Achilles1629
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 12504
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2017 - 1:58 PM ET #4

    Hunts: Crawford is not to blame so we agree there but coach Q, in the past , has made bold moves like pulling Crawford or niemi. I think in tonite's case it would be a good spark. As for Nashville, yeah, they are a good team but I think this is the hawks series to win or lose. For me, it's that simple. I won't say that about all series but in this one....it's the hawks to take. They are the better team. My opinion. I think they start showing that tonite. They better!
    Reply
    Hunts: Crawford is not to blame so we agree there but coach Q, in the past , has made bold moves like pulling Crawford or niemi. I think in tonite's case it would be a good spark. As for Nashville, yeah, they are a good team but I think this is the hawks series to win or lose. For me, it's that simple. I won't say that about all series but in this one....it's the hawks to take. They are the better team. My opinion. I think they start showing that tonite. They better!
     
    Windy8899
    Windy8899
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 2559
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2017 - 2:34 PM ET #5

    Hawks will win tonight but that will be their only win
    Reply
    Hawks will win tonight but that will be their only win
     
    Achilles1629
    Achilles1629
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 12504
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2017 - 3:43 PM ET #6

    Ok tippy. Let's just call it a series now, right? No need to play any more games. Hawks, no need to fuel the jet or pack for 4 days. Stay home, right? Give me a break tippy. It's so easy to jump on the bandwagon when the hawks are down 2. I'm realistic and know it's an uphill climb but the HISTORY states that if any team can come back, it is indeed the hawks. They've been down 0-3, 1-3, they've been down in cup finals.....Yeah it's a different team but to count the hawks out already is dumb. Sorry. The "experts" are out in full effect and feel nashville will win this series with ease. If they do, I come in here and say, you are right, but I think this team still takes the series in 7. Am I "homer"....sure, but I feel both teams will show theur true colors going forward. For me, that is good for the hawks. All opinions. Don't tell me though that this series is over though. That's nuts.
    Reply
    Ok tippy. Let's just call it a series now, right? No need to play any more games. Hawks, no need to fuel the jet or pack for 4 days. Stay home, right? Give me a break tippy. It's so easy to jump on the bandwagon when the hawks are down 2. I'm realistic and know it's an uphill climb but the HISTORY states that if any team can come back, it is indeed the hawks. They've been down 0-3, 1-3, they've been down in cup finals.....Yeah it's a different team but to count the hawks out already is dumb. Sorry. The "experts" are out in full effect and feel nashville will win this series with ease. If they do, I come in here and say, you are right, but I think this team still takes the series in 7. Am I "homer"....sure, but I feel both teams will show theur true colors going forward. For me, that is good for the hawks. All opinions. Don't tell me though that this series is over though. That's nuts.
     
    Achilles1629
    Achilles1629
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 12504
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2017 - 3:44 PM ET #7

    Nashville is "more hungry" huh? Wow all many levels.
    Reply
    Nashville is "more hungry" huh? Wow all many levels.
     
    Achilles1629
    Achilles1629
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 12504
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2017 - 4:15 PM ET #8

    What excuses did I make? Hawks have played awful. I see that your jump to conclusions mat is out in full force. That's great to see buddy. You may have to fold it up though soon. Let's see what happens going forward. 
    Reply
    What excuses did I make? Hawks have played awful. I see that your jump to conclusions mat is out in full force. That's great to see buddy. You may have to fold it up though soon. Let's see what happens going forward. 
     
    vywillreturn
    vywillreturn
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 302
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2017 - 4:24 PM ET #9

    oh, covers fights
    Reply
    oh, covers fights
     
    RollingRocks
    RollingRocks
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2017
    Posts: 199
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2017 - 4:39 PM ET #10

    Reply
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2017 - 4:48 PM ET #11

    I think the Hawks win tonight 
    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    I think the Hawks win tonight 
     
    Freddy666
    Freddy666
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 13664
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2017 - 5:15 PM ET #12

    This is the way i look at it...>>>>>If the Blackhawks  couldn't win at Home, than much less on the Road......So Give me Nashville to sweep the Blackhawks !!!!!
    CHOP YOUR BOOKIES HEAD-OFF
    Reply
    This is the way i look at it...>>>>>If the Blackhawks  couldn't win at Home, than much less on the Road......So Give me Nashville to sweep the Blackhawks !!!!!
     
    JKIDDS
    JKIDDS
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2017
    Posts: 17
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2017 - 7:37 PM ET #13

    If you watched these games the Preds have been far better on both ends , faster to the puck, better defense and the hawks look scared and tentative, their puck handling and passing have been atrocious...Preds are being very disruptive, if they don't come out with a lot more energy tonight and score first i think they are done....don't seem to have an answer to what Nash is doing at either end......Preds look like a way faster team and its hurting the Hawks
    Reply
    If you watched these games the Preds have been far better on both ends , faster to the puck, better defense and the hawks look scared and tentative, their puck handling and passing have been atrocious...Preds are being very disruptive, if they don't come out with a lot more energy tonight and score first i think they are done....don't seem to have an answer to what Nash is doing at either end......Preds look like a way faster team and its hurting the Hawks
     
    Crashdavis565
    Crashdavis565
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 15772
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2017 - 7:52 PM ET #14

    I am more than a little surprised the Predators are favored and to me, that says all you need to know in a must win game for Chicago.

    Gettem next year buddy
    Reply
    I am more than a little surprised the Predators are favored and to me, that says all you need to know in a must win game for Chicago.

    Gettem next year buddy
     
    the1toturn2
    the1toturn2
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 11698
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2017 - 8:19 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdavis565:

    I am more than a little surprised the Predators are favored and to me, that says all you need to know in a must win game for Chicago.

    Gettem next year buddy
            Just because the Preds are favored you think that means they are going to win?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdavis565:

    I am more than a little surprised the Predators are favored and to me, that says all you need to know in a must win game for Chicago.

    Gettem next year buddy
            Just because the Preds are favored you think that means they are going to win?
     
    Achilles1629
    Achilles1629
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 12504
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2017 - 8:35 PM ET #16

    If the preds scored first tonite it would not surprise me. I expect a tight game.....Crawford will have to be the star of the game in my opinion. He needs to steal one away tonite. Regardless of the outcome, I'm looking forward to a good game. As stated, I expect the Hawks to win. 
    Reply
    If the preds scored first tonite it would not surprise me. I expect a tight game.....Crawford will have to be the star of the game in my opinion. He needs to steal one away tonite. Regardless of the outcome, I'm looking forward to a good game. As stated, I expect the Hawks to win. 
     
    JayDubsJr
    JayDubsJr
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2016
    Posts: 538
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2017 - 8:41 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdavis565:

    I am more than a little surprised the Predators are favored and to me, that says all you need to know in a must win game for Chicago.

    Gettem next year buddy

    The Preds were the favorite, Chicago is now. More money has been going on Chicago. Is it smart money tho? I think so. I'd be very surprised if a team with the playoff experience they have and the coach they have goes down 3-0. It's completely possible tho, especially if they can't get on the board first or at all lol. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdavis565:

    I am more than a little surprised the Predators are favored and to me, that says all you need to know in a must win game for Chicago.

    Gettem next year buddy

    The Preds were the favorite, Chicago is now. More money has been going on Chicago. Is it smart money tho? I think so. I'd be very surprised if a team with the playoff experience they have and the coach they have goes down 3-0. It's completely possible tho, especially if they can't get on the board first or at all lol. 

     
    straight_cash
    straight_cash
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2015
    Posts: 7491
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2017 - 9:33 PM ET #18

    Do or die game three for the Hawks. Negative media talk all around them and I like their chances tonight with everyone counting them out. Now or never.  
    Reply
    Do or die game three for the Hawks. Negative media talk all around them and I like their chances tonight with everyone counting them out. Now or never.  
     
    gillie
    gillie
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 922
    Posted: Apr. 18, 2017 - 1:10 AM ET #19

    They look old and slow......
    Reply
    They look old and slow......
     
    Achilles1629
    Achilles1629
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 12504
    Posted: Apr. 18, 2017 - 1:10 AM ET #20

    Well.....down 0-3. Not looking good. Hawks look drained. Tough to watch. It happens to the best of them. gotta win 4 though 
    Reply
    Well.....down 0-3. Not looking good. Hawks look drained. Tough to watch. It happens to the best of them. gotta win 4 though 
     
    hradekbr
    hradekbr
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 6186
    Posted: Apr. 18, 2017 - 1:13 AM ET #21

    Reply
     
    Crashdavis565
    Crashdavis565
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 15772
    Posted: Apr. 18, 2017 - 3:37 AM ET #22

    I guess I should have said, everyone on covers on the Blackhawks but they are only a coin flip in Vegas. I too kind of expected them to win, till I read this thread and realize nobody was betting the predators except the casinos. I expected this line to be Blackhawks -150 or so.
    Reply
    I guess I should have said, everyone on covers on the Blackhawks but they are only a coin flip in Vegas. I too kind of expected them to win, till I read this thread and realize nobody was betting the predators except the casinos. I expected this line to be Blackhawks -150 or so.
     
     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Apr. 18, 2017 - 10:11 AM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdavis565:

    I guess I should have said, everyone on covers on the Blackhawks but they are only a coin flip in Vegas. I too kind of expected them to win, till I read this thread and realize nobody was betting the predators except the casinos. I expected this line to be Blackhawks -150 or so.

    No offense but your comment looks very smart a day late. 

    I lost on this series, but no way in hell I got carried away because I knew there was an opportunity that they would lose the series after losing all the talent over the years.  I just didn't expect it to go this wrong.

    Provide some insight going forward, because a day late provides us with nothing!
    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdavis565:

    I guess I should have said, everyone on covers on the Blackhawks but they are only a coin flip in Vegas. I too kind of expected them to win, till I read this thread and realize nobody was betting the predators except the casinos. I expected this line to be Blackhawks -150 or so.

    No offense but your comment looks very smart a day late. 

    I lost on this series, but no way in hell I got carried away because I knew there was an opportunity that they would lose the series after losing all the talent over the years.  I just didn't expect it to go this wrong.

    Provide some insight going forward, because a day late provides us with nothing!
    All Forums | NHL Betting Forum

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,226
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,990
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,698
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,403
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 689
    • MLB Playoffs 5,185
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,173
    • Trump's legacy? 33,921
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,288
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,979

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.