It means if the player chosen scores a TD. Some bets specify, if a players scores the first TD of the game or scores the last TD of a game.
Play prop bets with caution, IMO its too gimmicky and lots can go wrong, concussion, injury, resting a player in the 4th (i lost a small prop bet on Spencer Ware to get over 76 yards in week 16 (or 17) and with a lead in the 4th, Ware had 72 yards and KC opted to finish the game with Chandrick West. So its really easy to get screwed on stuff like that.
Im sure a lot of people thought Blount 70+ yards or whatever it was yesterday, and he only got 8 attempts and 31 yards because Lewis's speed matches up better as the featured back.
It means if the player chosen scores a TD. Some bets specify, if a players scores the first TD of the game or scores the last TD of a game.
Play prop bets with caution, IMO its too gimmicky and lots can go wrong, concussion, injury, resting a player in the 4th (i lost a small prop bet on Spencer Ware to get over 76 yards in week 16 (or 17) and with a lead in the 4th, Ware had 72 yards and KC opted to finish the game with Chandrick West. So its really easy to get screwed on stuff like that.
Im sure a lot of people thought Blount 70+ yards or whatever it was yesterday, and he only got 8 attempts and 31 yards because Lewis's speed matches up better as the featured back.
Thanks for the info. There was a bet for 1st, final, and anytime. I guess it means everytime that person scores? I agree on you with the prop betting, I have rarely ever done it, I can count on one hand how many times I have Lol.
Thanks for the info. There was a bet for 1st, final, and anytime. I guess it means everytime that person scores? I agree on you with the prop betting, I have rarely ever done it, I can count on one hand how many times I have Lol.
You don't get paid every time a person scores if it says "Anytime Touchdown Scorer." If that's the case I would slam Zeke, Bell or Brown lol. It just means you get paid once whatever those odds are if they score anytime throughout the game.
The odds for First Touchdown scorer would be whoever scores the first TD regardless of what team and Final TD would be the player who lasts scores the last TD of the game. Vice versa. I agree with Highway tho, play player props with caution. Probably .5 units.
You don't get paid every time a person scores if it says "Anytime Touchdown Scorer." If that's the case I would slam Zeke, Bell or Brown lol. It just means you get paid once whatever those odds are if they score anytime throughout the game.
The odds for First Touchdown scorer would be whoever scores the first TD regardless of what team and Final TD would be the player who lasts scores the last TD of the game. Vice versa. I agree with Highway tho, play player props with caution. Probably .5 units.