Posted:
#1
10-2 ytd
TNF: Falcons -5.5 -110
Matty Ice. Under the dome. Primetime. Falcons are just a different team at home. They lost on the road to a very good Bengals team, I wouldn't overreact to that. They will be absolutely motivated today. Some say the Saints-win doesn't look solid after they lost against the Browns. Saints played outside, where they have been something like 5-9 over the last two seasons. TB scored two touchdowns at home against the Panthers in the fourth quarter when they were down 0-20 and Carolina didn't really care about that. They conceded 20 & 19 points against backup-QBs at home and let them walk downfield a lot, so why should their defense be able to keep them in the game against Matt Ryan and company in their stadium ? I think the TB offense won't be the game-deciding element and I don't care whether Doug Martin will play or not. Atlanta should be able to put enough points on the scoreboard to cover that spread without keeping an eye on their own defense. That looks like a public-pick but I'm all over the Falcons since the games were over last Sunday.
Good luck everybody !
TNF: Falcons -5.5 -110
Matty Ice. Under the dome. Primetime. Falcons are just a different team at home. They lost on the road to a very good Bengals team, I wouldn't overreact to that. They will be absolutely motivated today. Some say the Saints-win doesn't look solid after they lost against the Browns. Saints played outside, where they have been something like 5-9 over the last two seasons. TB scored two touchdowns at home against the Panthers in the fourth quarter when they were down 0-20 and Carolina didn't really care about that. They conceded 20 & 19 points against backup-QBs at home and let them walk downfield a lot, so why should their defense be able to keep them in the game against Matt Ryan and company in their stadium ? I think the TB offense won't be the game-deciding element and I don't care whether Doug Martin will play or not. Atlanta should be able to put enough points on the scoreboard to cover that spread without keeping an eye on their own defense. That looks like a public-pick but I'm all over the Falcons since the games were over last Sunday.
Good luck everybody !
