SUNDAY FOOTBALL - WRITE UP ** 70% for rest of season**
NFL YTD: 2-0 (100%)
First Game: Chicago Bears vs. Detroit Lions.
These 2 teams meet for the second time this season. Last meeting, a potential game winning touchdown was taken away from Calvin Johnson that would have given the Lions the victory but instead the Bears held for a 19-14 win. The reason why the last meeting was so close was because the Bears committed too many turnovers which prevented them from scoring points.. Jay Cutler threw an interception and lost a fumble, and Matt Forte and Greg Olsen also lost fumbles. A key statistic was that that J. Best ran for 20 yards on 14 carries against Chicago in Week 1 as the Lions were limited to 168 yards.
The problem I see this time around is that Detroit look to be just wearing down from a lack of depth and I see that weighing heavily on them against a Chicago team who likes to play a physical game. The rematch, however, will be very different for one big reason: The Lions may not have anyone to get Johnson the ball. With both starting quarterback Matthew Stafford and backup quarterback Hill hurt, Detroit is down to third-stringer Drew Stanton against the Bears' defense, Stanton could be a disaster.
Prince’s Thoughts:
Chicago has not been given respect for the wins they have this season (including me). They are first place in the NFC north. They have won their last 4 games in a row and are in the driver’s seat in the NFC. One thing I have noticed watching the Bears lately is that Jay Cutler has been using his feel a lot more to pick up first downs and to create for the offense.
Stanton is a third-stringer for a reason, and we'll see that reason on Sunday as the Lions struggle to move the ball all day. This Bears defense has been playing well. I just can’t see Stanton breaking down the bears defense. As stated above, Detroit look to be just wearing down from a lack of depth and I see that weighing heavily on them against a Chicago team who likes to play a physical game. I cannot see an unhealthy lions team being able to beat the hot Bears or keep it within a touchdown.
Pick : Chicago Bears -5
NFL YTD: 2-0 (100%)
First Game: Chicago Bears vs. Detroit Lions.
These 2 teams meet for the second time this season. Last meeting, a potential game winning touchdown was taken away from Calvin Johnson that would have given the Lions the victory but instead the Bears held for a 19-14 win. The reason why the last meeting was so close was because the Bears committed too many turnovers which prevented them from scoring points.. Jay Cutler threw an interception and lost a fumble, and Matt Forte and Greg Olsen also lost fumbles. A key statistic was that that J. Best ran for 20 yards on 14 carries against Chicago in Week 1 as the Lions were limited to 168 yards.
The problem I see this time around is that Detroit look to be just wearing down from a lack of depth and I see that weighing heavily on them against a Chicago team who likes to play a physical game. The rematch, however, will be very different for one big reason: The Lions may not have anyone to get Johnson the ball. With both starting quarterback Matthew Stafford and backup quarterback Hill hurt, Detroit is down to third-stringer Drew Stanton against the Bears' defense, Stanton could be a disaster.
Prince’s Thoughts:
Chicago has not been given respect for the wins they have this season (including me). They are first place in the NFC north. They have won their last 4 games in a row and are in the driver’s seat in the NFC. One thing I have noticed watching the Bears lately is that Jay Cutler has been using his feel a lot more to pick up first downs and to create for the offense.
Stanton is a third-stringer for a reason, and we'll see that reason on Sunday as the Lions struggle to move the ball all day. This Bears defense has been playing well. I just can’t see Stanton breaking down the bears defense. As stated above, Detroit look to be just wearing down from a lack of depth and I see that weighing heavily on them against a Chicago team who likes to play a physical game. I cannot see an unhealthy lions team being able to beat the hot Bears or keep it within a touchdown.
Pick : Chicago Bears -5
Latest News:
Lions RE Kyle Vanden Bosch (neck) sat out practice again Thursday. His status for Week 13 looks sketchy, at best, as Vanden Bosch is as tough as they come and wouldn't miss practice unless it was something noteworthy. For the record, MLive.com's Tom Kowalski doesn't think KVB will play. Jay Cutler is likely to have more time to throw if Vanden Bosch is unable to go.
Thought i would try and write a game up for you all to hear some thoughts. I am in hurry right now. I will have 2 more plays posted , maybe 3.
Good luck to all my bettin brothas ![]()
Freshh*
Latest News:
Lions RE Kyle Vanden Bosch (neck) sat out practice again Thursday. His status for Week 13 looks sketchy, at best, as Vanden Bosch is as tough as they come and wouldn't miss practice unless it was something noteworthy. For the record, MLive.com's Tom Kowalski doesn't think KVB will play. Jay Cutler is likely to have more time to throw if Vanden Bosch is unable to go.
Thought i would try and write a game up for you all to hear some thoughts. I am in hurry right now. I will have 2 more plays posted , maybe 3.
Good luck to all my bettin brothas ![]()
Freshh*
Game 2: New Orleans Saints vs. Cincinnati Bengals.
Prince’s Thoughts:
At first I was a little confused with this line. Cincinnati seems to be having all sorts of troubles. They can’t run the football and they can’t play any defense. They have a bunch of talent in their passing game but the rest of their team is so bad that big games from TO or Ochocinco doesn’t really make much of a difference. Obviously games throughout the year against the defending champs Saints have shown some interesting results this year (browns upset ). I really cannot see this happening in this game but I would be lying to you all if I wasn’t a little afraid that picking the saints is “too easy” but I broke the game down and love the saints in this position.
Cincinnati is "banged Up" in the secondary and that doesn't match-up well with the aerial attack of the Saints. The Saints have an underrated defense and defensive coordinator Greg Williams does a great job with his blitz schemes.
The Saints are ranked 4th on offense and 7th on defense. The Bengals are ranked 22nd on offense and 16th on defense. The Saints are just one game out of the NFC lead for being able to hold home-field advantage in the playoffs. Saints have a better team overall (defense , offense, and special teams) I gotta go with the better team here .
Latest News:
Saints: (S) Darren Sharper and (TE) Jeremy Shockey are listed as probable.
Bengals: (CB) Jonathon Joseph is listed as probable.
Pick : New Orleans Saints -6.5
Game 2: New Orleans Saints vs. Cincinnati Bengals.
Prince’s Thoughts:
At first I was a little confused with this line. Cincinnati seems to be having all sorts of troubles. They can’t run the football and they can’t play any defense. They have a bunch of talent in their passing game but the rest of their team is so bad that big games from TO or Ochocinco doesn’t really make much of a difference. Obviously games throughout the year against the defending champs Saints have shown some interesting results this year (browns upset ). I really cannot see this happening in this game but I would be lying to you all if I wasn’t a little afraid that picking the saints is “too easy” but I broke the game down and love the saints in this position.
Cincinnati is "banged Up" in the secondary and that doesn't match-up well with the aerial attack of the Saints. The Saints have an underrated defense and defensive coordinator Greg Williams does a great job with his blitz schemes.
The Saints are ranked 4th on offense and 7th on defense. The Bengals are ranked 22nd on offense and 16th on defense. The Saints are just one game out of the NFC lead for being able to hold home-field advantage in the playoffs. Saints have a better team overall (defense , offense, and special teams) I gotta go with the better team here .
Latest News:
Saints: (S) Darren Sharper and (TE) Jeremy Shockey are listed as probable.
Bengals: (CB) Jonathon Joseph is listed as probable.
Pick : New Orleans Saints -6.5
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,212
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,883
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,697
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,297
- Saturday 10/03/2026 685
- MLB Playoffs 5,109
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 6,900
- Trump's legacy? 33,921
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,284
- Happening just recently . . . 36,978
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
