Yes Vet.. Hardeman is going to make us all lots of money tomorrow.. I'm all over the combo TD player props..just gotta hope for at least 6 TD's so I can cash a bunch of them..keyed Fournette with at least 5 Chiefs
And I have Hardeman scoring 1st TD with KC win..29-1 odds
Yes Vet.. Hardeman is going to make us all lots of money tomorrow.. I'm all over the combo TD player props..just gotta hope for at least 6 TD's so I can cash a bunch of them..keyed Fournette with at least 5 Chiefs
And I have Hardeman scoring 1st TD with KC win..29-1 odds
“Maybe” throw in a few anytime touchdown bets for WR and TE to offset a bit if none of these hit.
Kelce Hill
Godwin Evans
maybe risk total of $100-$200 and recoup some auto. Hope for a high scoring game and you could cash a ton. I am not sure of what the odds are for “anytime TD player props” but I’m guessing at least 2/1 on all??
Or go the other way and cash out hardman, bet a little $$ on a special teams TD being made?? I’m sure that would payout a lot
I would cash out on Williams.
“Maybe” throw in a few anytime touchdown bets for WR and TE to offset a bit if none of these hit.
Kelce Hill
Godwin Evans
maybe risk total of $100-$200 and recoup some auto. Hope for a high scoring game and you could cash a ton. I am not sure of what the odds are for “anytime TD player props” but I’m guessing at least 2/1 on all??
Or go the other way and cash out hardman, bet a little $$ on a special teams TD being made?? I’m sure that would payout a lot
I would cancel them all, or keep them all. You just know that if you pick and choose which one's to keep, you'll be wrong. That's just how it turns out.
Good luck Barronio!
@barronio
I would cancel them all, or keep them all. You just know that if you pick and choose which one's to keep, you'll be wrong. That's just how it turns out.