49s got embarrassed last week. Now they play SNF PrimeTime! 49s got Purdy back. CMC I think goes ham tonite..! Bills suck at stopping the run. Only thing I’m concerned about is Josh Allan legs….
49s statement game tonight…. Show they are still the top team..!
are 49s don’t show up and it’s cold and they just get rolled on…. lol
Give me 49s ML+250
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
49s got embarrassed last week. Now they play SNF PrimeTime! 49s got Purdy back. CMC I think goes ham tonite..! Bills suck at stopping the run. Only thing I’m concerned about is Josh Allan legs….
49s statement game tonight…. Show they are still the top team..!
are 49s don’t show up and it’s cold and they just get rolled on…. lol
Line opened at 7, I was hoping everyone makes it back for the game with SF, but with Purdy the lane soul coming back I am not sure it is enough, although one is thing is correct, the line doesn't make much sense and if we go by that with the Love for the Bills, this game should be more interesting than everyone is making it out to be.
Be Honest, Keep a Clean record, and lets make some MONEY!
Line opened at 7, I was hoping everyone makes it back for the game with SF, but with Purdy the lane soul coming back I am not sure it is enough, although one is thing is correct, the line doesn't make much sense and if we go by that with the Love for the Bills, this game should be more interesting than everyone is making it out to be.
Actually earlier there were just as many on San Fran. I saw one guy claiming biggest bet this season. I drank the Kool Aid and put the Niners in my ten point teaser. I had hope till they fumbled it at the four. I almost bought out at 11.5 woulda shoulda woulda embarrassing.
Actually earlier there were just as many on San Fran. I saw one guy claiming biggest bet this season. I drank the Kool Aid and put the Niners in my ten point teaser. I had hope till they fumbled it at the four. I almost bought out at 11.5 woulda shoulda woulda embarrassing.