Search model icon

EAGLES TRADE BACK!!!

Participants:
Views: 179

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!an_wooan_wooan_dancean_dancean_dancean_dancean_cheers

ANYONE AT 6 WAS GONNA BE A MAJOR REACH

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Smart move, Dubz.  Gotta give GM Howie Roseman some credit (though it seems most fans can't stand the guy lol).

Like you say, #6 is a major reach, so Roseman says we're gonna stick with Hurts and see how it shakes out.  Meanwhile they still can get an impact player at #12 and they trade #6 and #156 for #12 and #123...and they get Dolphins #1 pick in 2022.  Pretty good moves, I'd say.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

insane move, A+++++.....with the run on QBs there will be a great player available at 12

most of the fans on the eagles boards are absolute morons an_roll_laugh and are already saying howie will ruin the pickan_roll_laugh

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

LMAO won't be long now  an_cheers

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

@dubz4dummyz

Who you think they taking i would love Waddle or Surtain which I've seen is dropping for some reason

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

Surtain probably going to the cowboys at 10

Id be happy with Surtain, Horn, Waddle, Smith, Pitts, Rousseau.....one of those 6

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Great move.

2 - 1st rounders, maybe 3. Let Jalen sink or swim this year. If needed, get your QB next year.

Still get something good at #12.

Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo