Steelers +3.5 (home v Cincinnati)
Steelers off a 3-point game (17-point loss) at New England. In my spreadsheet, home dogs in this circumstance are 64-43 (60%), 6-1 in week 3.
Steelers +3.5 (home v Cincinnati)
Steelers off a 3-point game (17-point loss) at New England. In my spreadsheet, home dogs in this circumstance are 64-43 (60%), 6-1 in week 3.
Steelers +3.5 (home v Cincinnati)
Steelers off a 3-point game (17-point loss) at New England. In my spreadsheet, home dogs in this circumstance are 64-43 (60%), 6-1 in week 3.
The Giants are another potential bounceback team that I am not playing (-3.5 home against Tennessee). Just like I skipped the Rams last night. lol
Last year I missed a couple of early wins, but by the time the year was over I had missed more losses than wins.
The Giants are another potential bounceback team that I am not playing (-3.5 home against Tennessee). Just like I skipped the Rams last night. lol
Last year I missed a couple of early wins, but by the time the year was over I had missed more losses than wins.
@TBLbolts
I don't! If you mean the Giants.
If you mean the Steelers, I'll just shrug. It's honestly rare that I get to bet on a decent team. It's always the Jets, Titans, Browns, etc.
@TBLbolts
I don't! If you mean the Giants.
If you mean the Steelers, I'll just shrug. It's honestly rare that I get to bet on a decent team. It's always the Jets, Titans, Browns, etc.
Bengals could be a bit overvalued this week.......![]()
Last week they did not outplayed their opp by that final score. It should have been a close game.
They looked better then their play on the field suggested. I always side with play on the field.
Bengals could be a bit overvalued this week.......![]()
Last week they did not outplayed their opp by that final score. It should have been a close game.
They looked better then their play on the field suggested. I always side with play on the field.
What do you mean by Steelers off a 3 point game. (17 point loss)?
What do you mean by Steelers off a 3 point game. (17 point loss)?
Nevermind, you mean they scored only 3 points.
Nevermind, you mean they scored only 3 points.
